Sign in to follow this  
jesdpie

Trade Burleson?

i have a guy offering me Arrington and A. Johnson for Burleson.

I really like Nate, and don't wanna get rid of him, but is this something i should bite on???

thanks guys!

-jesse

remember, leave link, will get yours, only if link is left though!

I would hold tight on this trade. I like your depth and upside at RB so I don't think Arrington would be a huge upgrade. The Houston passing game is scary right now and Burleson is primed to have a good season.

Hold on to that trade of Burleson, Culpepper is a great QB. It week one teams need time to iron out some details. Burleson was the man last year when Moss was injured and should still put up good numbers this year. Besides you have good depth at rb. Too early to make this type of trade. If you really want to counter the offer. What are his other players?

Hold on to that trade of Burleson, Culpepper is a great QB.  It week one teams need time to iron out some details.  Burleson was the man last year when Moss was injured and should still put up good numbers this year.  Besides you have good depth at rb.  Too early to make this type of trade.  If you really want to counter the offer.  What are his other players?

993718[/snapback]

This is his team:

K Warner

M Hasselbeck

M Bennett

J.J. Arrington

R Johnson

J Lewis

B Jacobs

S Smith

A Johnson

B Stokley

R McMichael

N Kaeding

D Panthers

D Cardinals

D Jaguars

His team sucks. He is going to be hurting at running back mid season with Jamal Lewis sucking it up again. J lewis will never repeat his season two years ago his surgery is the same as Schillings from the red sox and look at how shillings ankle is holding up. The guy is desperate to make a move. Your team looks good. You could make some moves mid season when his team needs a RB.