[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RBs to Start?

elmanx

I have Parker in two leagues.

League One (points for yardage, TDs and receptions)

I have

LT vs Denver

Rudi vs Minnesota

Parker vs Houston

Which two would you start?

League Two (points for yardage, TDs, but NO points for receptions)

I have

Deuce vs NY Giants

J. Lewis vs Tenessee

Parker vs Houston

My head says to bench Parker in both leagues, but my gut says to start Parker over Rudi in League 1 and over Deuce in League 2.

Any suggestions?

Parker we'll do great with Hou, but I agree with Onbrake, Start your studs and let Parker slide on these.

993912[/snapback]

Ditto, I also think Parker will have a good game against the Texans but you have studs in both leagues that have good mathups. Besides, Parker needs to do a little more to prove himself. One good game against TEN, running behind the Steeler O-Line, does not make you a stud. He might become one soon but not quite yet.

I would avoid Parker too.

I guarantee you with Roth having a possible knee issue, the opposing team will run a RUN DEFENSE all day long.

994017[/snapback]

I guarantee you that he'll get a few more passes coming out of the backfield, and we know what he can do in open field. I guarantee you that Houston's defense won't be able to stop Parker with or without Rothlesberger.

I have Parker in two leagues.

League One (points for yardage, TDs and receptions)

I have

LT vs Denver

Rudi vs Minnesota

Parker vs Houston

League Two (points for yardage, TDs, but NO points for receptions)

I have

Deuce vs NY Giants

J. Lewis vs Tenessee

Parker vs Houston

My head says to bench Parker in both leagues, but my gut says to start Parker over Rudi in League 1 and over Deuce in League 2.

Any suggestions?

993887[/snapback]

I think you should see what you can get for Parker... but that's me :D Start your A RBs unless you want to the RISK/REWARD of calling your shot and making your point.

I think you should see what you can get for Parker... but that's me :D Start your A RBs unless you want to the RISK/REWARD of calling your shot and making your point.

994039[/snapback]

I've tried to shop him around for a reciever (also had J. Walker in one league), but no one is interested enough.

What I've found is that people who actually own Parker tend to overestimate his value, while people who don't own him underestimate his value and claim that he is just a one week wonder. If he has another good week I might be more successful in making a good trade.

Thanks everyone for the good responses. Based on the replies, I am going to definitely bench him league 2 and most likely bench him in league one also (need to think a little more about that one).