[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LIONS @ Bears

RussMan

If the Lions show up they should leave Chitown with the victory. You would have thought that the Bears would have learned something after last years qb fiasco. They didnt.

The only thing that could keep the Lions from winning is Mooch's conservative WCO or that Hanson wont be available to kick (field goals and field position) in what looks like will be a low scoring and ugly game.

Is anyone desperate enough to start any Lions or Bears on their fantasy team this week. :D

If the Lions show up they should leave Chitown with the victory.  You would  have thought that the Bears would have learned something after last years qb fiasco.  They didnt.

The only thing that could keep the Lions from winning is Mooch's conservative WCO or that Hanson wont be available to kick (field goals and field position) in what looks like will be a low scoring and ugly game.

Is anyone desperate enough to start any Lions or Bears on their fantasy team this week.  :D

993968[/snapback]

I'm starting Detroit D in a league.

The Bears don't roll their corners at any one WR, so it's a good match-up for Williams IMO.

I must decide in my local between him and Chambers, but Roy has a height advantage on Vasher, and they are team mates from Texas, so that should be an interesting little side bet they've got going. I wonder what the stakes are? :D

If the Lions show up they should leave Chitown with the victory.  You would  have thought that the Bears would have learned something after last years qb fiasco.  They didnt.

Is anyone desperate enough to start any Lions or Bears on their fantasy team this week.  :D

993968[/snapback]

IMO the Bears are a better opponent than G.B. plus they are at home.I forsee my Lions taking a setback this week. I know Lion Fans are going to think I am a horrible fan but I look at every game objectively. I think it comes from betting all these years. but I think the Bears are the pick of the week bettingwise.

I hear Charles Rogers has a gimpy ankle now.  Any Lions homers know what her deal is?

994598[/snapback]

I have heard that he is probable for the Bears game. Problem is that they only targeted him twice last week. One ball was overthrown and the other went for 37 yards during their last TD drive. The need to start targeting him more, if not why have him on the team. Twice a game is not right.

IMO the Bears are a better opponent than G.B. plus they are at home.I forsee my Lions taking a setback this week. I know Lion Fans are going to think I am a horrible fan but I look at every game objectively. I think it comes from betting all these years. but I think the Bears are the pick of the week bettingwise.

994614[/snapback]

Nice to hear, I feel much the same way - Det couldn't do much against a mediocre Packers' D and were helped IMMENSELY by GB shooting themselves in the foot all game (18 penalties? :D ); Chi offers a much stouter D and I can't imagine their offense playing worse than GB's did in week 1. Plus Chi is MUCH more likely to stick to their running game, which was one facet where GB was having success (hence Rossley and Sherman decided to throw 40+ times in a close game).

Kitties go down and create a 3-way tie in 1st place (because GB beats Cle and the Vikes lose) - get used to all 4 North teams being within two games of each other and hoping to get above .500.

I'm starting K Jones and benching Rogers (hurt) and Benson (not enough participation). I do think the Bears have a better than average shot in this one because, as was pointed out above, Detroit were very unimpressive against GB, who did everything they could to lose last week.

Nice to hear, I feel much the same way - Det couldn't do much against a mediocre Packers' D and were helped IMMENSELY by GB shooting themselves in the foot all game (18 penalties?  :D  ); Chi offers a much stouter D and I can't imagine their offense playing worse than GB's did in week 1. Plus Chi is MUCH more likely to stick to their running game, which was one facet where GB was having success (hence Rossley and Sherman decided to throw 40+ times in a close game).

Kitties go down and create a 3-way tie in 1st place (because GB beats Cle and the Vikes lose) - get used to all 4 North teams being within two games of each other and hoping to get above .500.

997296[/snapback]

I also think people are not giving enough credit to the team the Bears played last week. the Redskins are gonna suprise some people this year I believe.

as far as the division goes. you are right,should be a dogfight all year...of course my Lions are going to win it....but that is another story. :D