[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LIONS @ Bears

RussMan

i'm playing mushin in 32 homers and the bears defense where i have them. benching hanson for see me touch me feely me in fusion. rogers is a backup wr on one of my teams.

as far as the over under.....its going to end up close to the number imo. i probably will bet under first quarter as i usually do in all bears games. nice win percentage btw.

the bears recently, lose alot of games, but come up with covers. they had a winning record ats the last few yrs if my memory serves me correct.

my take: mooch better do something to make harrington look better. the bears d might make detroit fans scream for everyones favorite player, the backup qb. i think orton will be given a game plan to "not lose the game". i think he does it this week.

question, hypothetically speaking. if benson rips off some nice runs with his touches, i think he could be the starter next week? agree or disagree?? or do you think it happens after the bye? i think a nice outing with whatever carries he gets this week will get him the start next week. i guess it really depends on weather the bears get a win, and if it was in part to benson or jones.

question, hypothetically speaking.  if benson rips off some nice runs with his touches, i think he could be the starter next week?  agree or disagree??  or do you think it happens after the bye?  i think a nice outing with whatever carries he gets this week will get him the start next week.  i guess it really depends on weather the bears get a win, and if it was in part to benson or jones.

997598[/snapback]

FWIW, I think the best Benson could achieve in week 3 would be 50-50, unless he absolutely tears it up this week. Week 3 will be interesting against Cincinnati, if the Bears can stay in the game.

if benson rips off some nice runs with his touches, i think he could be the starter next week?  agree or disagree??  or do you think it happens after the bye?  i think a nice outing with whatever carries he gets this week will get him the start next week.  i guess it really depends on weather the bears get a win, and if it was in part to benson or jones.

997598[/snapback]

I can definitely see Benson being the starter after the bye week. If he hadnt held out he would already be the starter. I think he gets more carries this week and then will be announced the starter after the bye. That will give him 2 full weeks to get the playbook down. TJ will be a 3rd down/change of pace back and this team will ride the Benson train the rest of the season. You dont draft a rb that high to let him be a part time player. He is the franchise....

question, hypothetically speaking.  if benson rips off some nice runs with his touches, i think he could be the starter next week?  agree or disagree??  or do you think it happens after the bye?  i think a nice outing with whatever carries he gets this week will get him the start next week.  i guess it really depends on weather the bears get a win, and if it was in part to benson or jones.

997598[/snapback]

I think if the Bears lose this week he is a sure starter the following week. If they win I could see them splitting the following week.

I think in either situation he is the starter after the bye.

LIONS 8  BEARS 5

Lions win on a last second Remy Hamilton field goal.  Hooray!  You couldn't pay me to watch that garbage tomorrow. 

To quote Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack, this game will be "low grade dog food".

997471[/snapback]

What happened here, you pull a 5 and 8 for your office pool board? :D