[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lamont Jordan or Larry Johnson

mbpla

tough call...

I'd go with Jordan by a hair, only because he will get more touches. Jordan should do well against the Chiefs, and OAK might want to run a little to keep the clock-oriented KC rushing attack off the field. Everyone is looking for Collins/Moss bombs all night, but OAK will lose this game if their defense is on the field for 40+ minutes.

I think they'll try to run some, especially early, and Jordan will be the beneficiary of some more-than-usual carries.

Swammi says: I think Jordan is your safer bet to 80 yards/1TD.

You should always play your starters. LJ had a lucky week due to circumstances that fell into his hands.

You won't see that kind of production out of him again with only 9 carries. If holmes gets injured I say play him, but otherwise, you should always play your starters.

I would rather have 1 guy who carries the ball 20+ times, than a backup who might carry it 12 or 9 or 5.