BigTen

A good laugh!

Wow I actually bursted out laughing at work..

994934[/snapback]

Yeah, my boss and I were in tears after reading some of those comments.

Edited by BigTen

I usually like stuff like that, but this guy seems to think that throwing together a bunch of tired old cliches in seemingly random order should pass as humor. I tried to find something funny, I really did. I wanted a good early-Friday-afternoon laugh. But there is not much to work with there.

::D

3 monkeys!

995043[/snapback]

That one got me. :D

I read just as I was answering the phone at work. It took everything I had to hold it in.

I usually like stuff like that, but this guy seems to think that throwing together a bunch of tired old cliches in seemingly random order should pass as humor.  I tried to find something funny, I really did.  I wanted a good early-Friday-afternoon laugh.  But there is not much to work with there.

995024[/snapback]

I agree, the guy is trying way too hard to be funny. Seemed forced. I'll pass in the future.

I usually like stuff like that, but this guy seems to think that throwing together a bunch of tired old cliches in seemingly random order should pass as humor.  I tried to find something funny, I really did.  I wanted a good early-Friday-afternoon laugh.  But there is not much to work with there.

995024[/snapback]

read about half of it, and couldn't agree more.

Probably the best analogy Ive ever heard of ANY teams defense:

"McGahee is awesome, they have good WR's and their Defense is fat-stripper nasty."

Lot's of cussing for the sake of cussing. Now that is funny.

Wannabe.

Their stuff is pretty funny. I have been reading it for a while now and it's always entertaining.

Thanks for sharing it!! Love the analogies and the 3 monkeys!!! Especially the rotating of them....really though I envisioned Shannanigans on an island with three monkeys and his RB carousel...he would definitely rotate them as to which one had the best sh!t!!! Good stuff...Thanks!! :D:D

:D On Frisman Jackson's week 1 performance:

Antonio Bryant owners, Braylon Edwards owners...you're all owed an explanation. I'd call up the Browns front office and ask them when they started the "WalMart Greeter/Wide Receiver exchange program". What happens next week? Jethro Bannister from store 98 plays TE?