[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What does it take to get a response from you guys?

3rd and short

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what is expected from Huddlers, worthless posts and dumb a$$ fodder.  Morons.

995010[/snapback]

Can I be your friend?

I can't imagine why nobody helps you.

Last night I walked into a bar and I didn't get served a beer right away. So, I started yelling and screaming about how the bar and everyone in it sucked. Then, nobody gave me a beer. What a bunch of jerks they were.

Can I be your friend?

I can't imagine why nobody helps you.

Last night I walked into a bar and I didn't get served a beer right away.  So, I started yelling and screaming about how the bar and everyone in it sucked.  Then, nobody gave me a beer.  What a bunch of jerks they were.

995100[/snapback]

Was that you?

What a Moran!

:D This message board blows! 

Little to no response?

What's the deal?

Thanks for all the input, NOT!  :D

994912[/snapback]

What has your participation been so far on the advice board? Have you answered a WDIS post, a trade post, anything at all? Never-mind, I know that you haven't...

It's interesting that you would call people out for sh!t that you are guilty of. Hippocrate.

Exactly what is expected from Huddlers

995010[/snapback]

Apparently what you expect out of huddlers is for us to sit around waiting for some dumba$$ newb to ask for advice about his 4th or 5th WR and then snap to.

I've been sick for the past two weeks and lost about 10 pounds. I was taken to the hospital yesterday and put on an IV drip. I contracted something while feeding the Katrina evacuees over my labor day weekend. I work 60 hours a week. I have a two year old daughter I get to see for 30-45 minutes a day before it is her bedtime. My wife has turned sex into a chore thanks to her desire to have one more kid before a surgey that will prevent her from having anymore. I have 8 teams and went 1-7 last week. It appears I'm also a recent victim of identity theft as I show my checking account balance to be $1,574 while the bank has me $800.00 overdrawn.

Sorry you need help with yer 5th WR.