msaint

Two hot hands. One spot.

Like all Willie Parker owners who got him late in their drafts, I love this kid. And even though there's bound to be a slight letdown numbers-wise, I plan on starting him against HOU over Cadillac against the tough Buffalo defense.

Would you, is the question? :D

(My #1 RB is Deuce vs. NYG)

sorry for the double post, guys. it didn't indicate that the post had been accepted. :D

I would go with Parker here against an average Texan defense. Nobody and i mean nobody will be running on the Bills this year! Their lb corps is best in the league. Caddy wont be breaking off any 70 yard runs against Buffalo. Start parker!

I'm like you and weary of a week 2 letdown from Parker. But, having said that I think its still a better option then Cadi vs Buffalo. Historically Tampa Bay hasn't really been a td machine in the running game, whereas we know Pitt loves to run the ball.

I could see doing that ... I struggled mightedly last week trying to decide if I should bench DDavis for Willie Parker. In the end I started DD. Fortunately I still won my game.

This week DD gets PIT and will be on my bench. Go Willie Go!

I think starting Parker over Caddy this week is a no-brainer. As long as they are both the starting RBs on their teams, their values will be similar. So, just decide who to start based upon their matchups.

Parker - I have cadillac, aarington, Denver running game, and Minnesota to choos from for my #2 slot - If I had parker I would leave everyone one of those guys on the bench this week if I had that choice - as it it, I have to start caillac.

i am in the same boat!! I can start 3 RB's so I benched C mart over Caddy. I am starting Parker Caddy and LT. If you can only start one I'd go with Parker. Get the most out of him now, schedule gets alot tougher in week 3 (NE). I am going to attempt a trade after this week.

Sooooo, you guys are saying I should start Cadillac?

Done.

:D

Thanks for the responses. I just needed that little push toward Willie. :D