[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week #2 TE Starter

SupaDawg

I have Dallas Clark and am hesitant to start him vs. starting Ben Watson of New England. Of course Manning is the bigger passer, but I saw some good things from Watson on OPENING DAY.

Also, our scoring is different +6 yds/rec = 1pt for TE's.

____

Starting:

QB - Collins

RB - 1. Tomilinson

RB - 2. Martin

RB - 3. Willy Parker (yes, picked him up on Draft day, but didnt start him last week :oH!)

WR - HOLT

TE - Clark or Watson

K - Akers

Agree with Clark.

995879[/snapback]

I like Clark slightly better, but I think it is close.

I have personally never been that high on Clark. Because the Colts have 3 good receivers, Clark is like the 5th option in the passing game (after Harrison, Wayne, Stokely, and Edge). But the Colts throw a lot, so being the 5th option on that team isn't really that bad.

Clark compares favorably with Watson, since Watson is probably around the 5th option on his team and the pats don't throw as much.

I think that Watson is more athletic and can do more with the ball after the catch. If the Pats take advantage of this and target him more, that may make him more valuable in the future. But for the time being, Clark is the better choice.