Sign in to follow this  
SpinalTapp

K.Curtis or M.Bennett? Thanks Javon!

Who do I start?

I am leaning towards starting M.Bennett but have a sick feeling in my stomach over this decision...

Only other option is M.Anderson, or I can dump A.Battle and start J.Galloway....

no points for receptions

Who do I start?

I am leaning towards starting M.Bennett but have a sick feeling in my stomach over this decision...

Only other option is M.Anderson, or I can dump A.Battle and start J.Galloway....

no points for receptions

995815[/snapback]

Start Mike Anderson ... he will be healthy and the upside is too good not to start him ...

I agree, I'd like to see Bennett do well, but I doubt I will (I've been trying to trade him and Moore for awhile now, and no dice, even from an owner who'd starting Marshall Faulk at RB this week because his other guys are Staley, Bettis, and Pittman. he wouldn't give me Mason for both of them)

anyhoo, if you hear anything good about Anderson, that's the way to go, if not, probably Curtis (or Galloway if you pick him up)

good luck

I'd go with Curtis, he got a lot of looks last week and do you really think Shanny is telling the truth on the injury report. C'mon, how long you been playing fantasy fball? Must be your first year owning a DEN RB :D

I'll believe it when I see Anderson start this week. Curtis is the safest bet this week.

Anderson, if he looks like he's the starter. Curtis if not, but don't expect much. I think I read somewhere that Anderson has been upgraded to "probable" (whatever that really means), but don't have the link.

Anderson, if he looks like he's the starter. Curtis if not, but don't expect much. I think I read somewhere that Anderson has been upgraded to "probable" (whatever that really means), but don't have the link.

996840[/snapback]

I just heard on NFL Total access that he practiced and is good to go.

one bump based on the recent news re: Mike Anderson..

WDIS at Flex? M.Bennett, K.Curtis, M.Anderson

Curtis was thrown to 14 times last week - that is pretty good and should repeat. I hate the Denver backfield and can't believe I drafted Bell (I think I was staring at one of those hooter girls and lost focus during the draft)

Safe = Curtis

Last Second Decision - Risky = Anderson

You're F'd.

If Anderson starts, I'd play him.  Otherwise, Curtis.  I'd stay away from Galloway (vs. Bucs) and Bennett (too much of an unknown).

995838[/snapback]

how in the hell did u end up with dom davis steven jackson ahman green and 2 other starting rb u in a 6 team league or something cause that would never happen in a 12 team league