[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Anderson?

loaf

Doesn't the fact that Mike Anderson is as tough as he is kind of make you want to think he just may have a HUGE game??  In stints this preseason, he ran like a man absolutely possessed.  Could an injury and the fear of losing time to Tatum Bell inspire him to bring every last thing he's got in the tank and brutalize somebody!?!??!  I'd have to sit Lamont Jordan to get him in as my #3 RB, but I'm darned well tempted.  Here's to hoping I get the Anderson/Jordan battle in my backfield right at least once this year.  Last week, of course, i started Anderson over Jordan and lost by much less than the difference.  I really wish my team could fire my coach.

996563[/snapback]

yea, I had the same problem last week...and umm...what do you mean by a "HUGE" game? :D

I think he's very capable of being an all out stud and just like where I read, I think it was here..... the OC of the Broncos, or somebody close to him said that Mike Anderson had the best camp out of anyone he's ever seen...period....

that, combined with the fact he's a Denver RB....I don't see why people are so down on him?....one game, he gets his ribs dinged and is back already....if he has a big game this week, I'm starting him from here on in....

yea, I had the same problem last week...and umm...what do you mean by a "HUGE" game?  :D

I think he's very capable of being an all out stud and just like where I read, I think it was here..... the OC of the Broncos, or somebody close to him said that Mike Anderson had the best camp out of anyone he's ever seen...period....

that, combined with the fact he's a Denver RB....I don't see why people are so down on him?....one game, he gets his ribs dinged and is back already....if he has a big game this week, I'm starting him from here on in....

998345[/snapback]

This place gets caught up in a lot of buzz. The folks around here kinda remind me of daytraders in the late 90's. When a guy has a great game they raise his stock through the roof. When he has a bad game their whale chit on the bottom of the ocean.

This place gets caught up in a lot of buzz.  The folks around here kinda remind me of daytraders in the late 90's.  When a guy has a great game they raise his stock through the roof.  When he has a bad game their whale chit on the bottom of the ocean.

998478[/snapback]

Correctomundo! It's week #1 people. Don't get your shorts in a bunch!

This place gets caught up in a lot of buzz.  The folks around here kinda remind me of daytraders in the late 90's.  When a guy has a great game they raise his stock through the roof.  When he has a bad game their whale chit on the bottom of the ocean.

998478[/snapback]

Yah, but unless they play full contact in the pits you don't get cracked ribs buying and selling stocks. :D

998478[/snapback]

what do you mean, "this place"? we all know that if someone goes off, their stock soars. This isn't a FF theorem, it's a given. Universally so.

The excitement surrounding the Denver backfield has been a part of FF since TD's sophomore season when he tore the league apart. The issue has been having "the" back in their offense who will carry the load. This year I don't think they have a back who carry the load week to week or game to game. The theory is that Shanny "uses one feature back", but he can only do that if he has a back who can take the pounding. Mike Anderson: too old/ injury prone, Tatum Bell: fragile, can't pound out short yardage+fumbles, Ron Dayne: need I say more/ had every opportunity to succeed in NY as a feature back, short yardage back, goal line back and disappointed in every aspect. Shanny will have no choice to go RBBC this season. Sorry guys :D:D

Edited by Big Ernie McCracken

The mentality is the same. :D Right back at ya.

999751[/snapback]

Mentality doesn't break bones, but full contact pit trading would be a good pay per view. :D

ADDING

Mike Anderson - Will be the starter today but will only last as long as he can stand the pain from his rib injury. Expect backups Tatum Bell and even Ron Dayne to see playing time as well.

Edited by Randall