[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I dropped Mike Anderson

Brentastic

I dropped him for Willie Parker this week, but now I am contemplating dropping one of my other RBs. I don't think I will, I think I have the best combination of RBs available, but I thought I'd run it by some of you guys.

Here's all my RBs in this specific league:

Lamont Jordan (obviously undroppable)

Deshaun Foster (he's riding the pine now, but I don't think it will last)

Larry Johnson (I won't drop him either)

Willie Parker (I know he may not start the whole season, but I like his chances)

Chris Brown (He's a stud when healthy, but will it be RBBC all year? But, Henry has turf toe which improves Brown's status for the remainder of the year)

So, can anyone justify dropping any of the above for M. Anderson. I honestly don't think so, but if someone can come up with a valid reason, I'd surely contemplate it.

*Newbies need not apply*

Chris Brown (He's a stud when healthy, but will it be RBBC all year? But, Henry has turf toe which improves Brown's status for the remainder of the year)

996591[/snapback]

How does it improve his status for the rest of the year. Henry had turf toe i thought before Sunday, and he got 10 carries for 35 yards. When he heals, shouldnt he still get 10-15 carries?

You can't drop any of those guys for Anderson.  Though, if you could work a 2-for-1 trade to make room (perhaps pairing Foster with another player for an upgrade at WR or QB, perhaps to the Davis owner?) then reacquiring Anderson would make more sense.

996597[/snapback]

what he said. my other post was talking about brown, but i dont want you to pick up anderson. try to trade if you can.

How does it improve his status for the rest of the year. Henry had turf toe i thought before Sunday, and he got 10 carries for 35 yards. When he heals, shouldnt he still get 10-15 carries?

996602[/snapback]

Because it will linger all year. Problem is, Brown had it last year and it's an injury that can linger for 2 years. I personally think it's stupid for TEN to be doing a RBBC with Henry nursing TT. Why not let him rest so they can use him when they really need him. I think last week was more because Brown is recovering from lingering offseason injuries.

You can't drop any of those guys for Anderson.  Though, if you could work a 2-for-1 trade to make room (perhaps pairing Foster with another player for an upgrade at WR or QB, perhaps to the Davis owner?) then reacquiring Anderson would make more sense.

996597[/snapback]

Agreed, just making sure there's not something I overlooked. Thanks mama.

While I don't like Brown at all, a RB who is very brittle is NOT a good combo, and now he has Henry to take some carries, I would still say keep him over Anderson simply because you never know in Denver and Anderson has already "missed a game" becasue he was hurt. I'd stick with what you have.

I wouldn't drop any of them for Anderson either. Henry also fumbled last week which is not a good thing for an RB with TT trying to compete for playing time. Anderson looks like he is starting to become pretty injuty prone, and combined with Denver's merry-go-round at RB...... If I had to Foster is the one I'd most likely drop if I had to drop one of them. My hunch is that Davis will continue to play and get the bulk of the work.

So, can anyone justify dropping any of the above for M. Anderson.  I honestly don't think so, but if someone can come up with a valid reason, I'd surely contemplate it.

996591[/snapback]

I have Mike Anderson on 2 teams. No. I just got yer PM, hope this isn't too late.