[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Offer

Bruce

I am in a standard performance league, but this year we are going to hold over five players, one from each position.

I was offered the trade above which would allow me to have Bulger, Alexander, Owens, Gonzo and Pittsburgh as my keepers, but I am wondering if Johnson's potential for taking the throne in KC makes him better in the deal. Should I stand pat with Heap and LJ, or go for Bell and Gonzo?

Let me know if you need any other infomation.

Don't you guys think that LJ will be the man in KC next year? If so, wouldn't he be better than Alexander. Maybe SA is just off to a slow start, but I am really looking for LJ to have a big career.

996872[/snapback]

Maybe ... maybe not :D

Personally I thought KC should have let Priest go last year and kept both LJ and Blaylock.

You already have a top notch RB in Alexander and the upgrade at TE is HUGH.

Don't you guys think that LJ will be the man in KC next year? If so, wouldn't he be better than Alexander. Maybe SA is just off to a slow start, but I am really looking for LJ to have a big career.

996872[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly, after one week KC seems to be in the same position the Rams were in last year. Giving the solid vet the start and more carries over the younger more explosive back.

I drafted LJ in one of my leagues with the sole intention of keeping him for next year. If LJ is the starter in KC next year, I think he is a better keeper than SA.

do it

998751[/snapback]

UH...yeah...what he said! Pick up the phone now and make the deal. LJ's future is up in the air for next year...and remember SA is young also. Plus, KC's line is not going to hold up next year...you see glimpses of it already. Get Gonzo and the Ring.