[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

L Johnson or W Dunn?

Tega

LJ against Oak :D Dunn against Seattle? I keep going back and forth on this one. Please pick one for this week.

Also - I have Pittsburgh in my lineup and not Tampa Bay. Mistake? We get a bunch of pts if our defense/spt keeps their opponent to a low score. 6pts for tds/2pts for safey/ 1 pt for every sack, fum rec, and int.

Thanks in advance for any help! :D

im very interested to see what other huddlers say about this one... I have holmes and "HATE" what's going on- though it is exciting to watch as a "football" fan and not a "fantasy owner" This duo will be sensational this year.

I like the idea of LJ this weekend stacking up a few long runs and possibly a td- I feel that Holmes will get the majority of the runs against Oak though as he did last weekend.

On the flip side I see Dunn hitting the Hawks like a bowling ball. STRIKE! I'm a hawks fan and will be yelling for them, "BUT" their D isn't up to par right now. They will favor at home and will be covering Vick's targets well, but won't have much to offer against the run.

My vote is Dunn. :D

Edited by arizona_hawks