[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help Me pick my WR's

Chaim Witz

I keep second guessing myself as to which 2 WR's to start this week. Please Pick 2. Also looking for any opinions or insight from fellow Huddlers.  

12 members have voted

1. 1. I keep second guessing myself as to which 2 WR's to start this week. Please Pick 2. Also looking for any opinions or insight from fellow Huddlers.

• Michael Clayton vs Buffalo
    • Derek Mason @ Tennessee
    • Hines Ward @ Houston
    • DJax vs. Atlanta

I was leaning towards playing Ward and DJax this week as my two WR's. However, for some reason, I am second guessing myself for this divisional game. I keep glancing over at Mason and can't figure out why.

I think Ward could have a decent game, but with Ben's knee and the lovefest for Parker, I'm thinking that PIT will be running, running, and running some more. I know the same could be said with Jamal/Taylor running against TEN, with Wright (who I actually like) flinging a few balls Mason's way.

I'm looking for opinions as well as just votes.

Thanks in advance!