Sign in to follow this  
Shotgun Messiahs

This game is gonna be a SHOOTOUT.

Both offenses with all that talent, how can you say it won't be? I know JJ hasn't lived up to the hype yet, but Warner has done alot better with the Cards so far than the Giants.

I'm predicting about, oh, 40 yards rushing. Total.

I'm predicting about, oh, 40 yards rushing. Total.

997389[/snapback]

I can see that.... and about 900 yards in passing. Total. :D

Should be the game of the week for score. Just the opposite of the TB-Buff game.

Should be the game of the week for score. Just the opposite of the TB-Buff game.

997405[/snapback]

Eh, I'd say the opposite of the Det/Chi game - unless you're figuring Buf/TB as a display "good defense" versus Det/Chi's probable eye-damaging "bad offense".

Eh, I'd say the opposite of the Det/Chi game - unless you're figuring Buf/TB as a display "good defense" versus Det/Chi's probable eye-damaging "bad offense".

997410[/snapback]

LOL I can see that I guess. The Det/Chi game is probably the best candidate for 'snoozer of the week' while the Buff/TB game will be a great def battle.... worth watching.

:D I have S Jackson in one league and was hoping he'd get plenty of ball in the second half with STL safely in front.....

:D  I have S Jackson in one league and was hoping he'd get plenty of ball in the second half with STL safely in front.....

997450[/snapback]

I think that's going to take a lot of hoping. Warner wants this game!

Both offenses with all that talent, how can you say it won't be? I know JJ hasn't lived up to the hype yet, but Warner has done alot better with the Cards so far than the Giants.

997329[/snapback]

I thought Warner was playing well for the Giants last year . I think they were fools for putting Manning in as the starter like they did while the team was playing so well together(especially with the talent they had).

Warner wants this game!

997466[/snapback]

I want to get to know Monica Bellucci's naughty bits intimately; doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

It would affect my out of shape self...these guys are pros.

997856[/snapback]

Still, I'm benching Bulger in favor of Collins, the heat being just one of many considerations.

I'll no doubt pay for this decision on Sunday . . .

Edited by King Croc

I want to get to know Monica Bellucci's naughty bits intimately; doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

997864[/snapback]

:D

Indy/Jax is gonna be a high score, I see about 85 points... and the Jags Defense will get a shutout.

I has been YEARS since Warner has had a shootout with anyone. You're livin' in the past, man!

997864[/snapback]

Might be worth the risk as the upside potential is hugh. :D