Sign in to follow this  
Phazool

WDIS

WHO WILL HAVE A BETTER GAME?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL HAVE A BETTER GAME?

• LEFTWICH @ INDY
    • WARNER vs STL

Byron gonna have a graet game and lose to indy, he hasa topped 300yds a couple of times against indy.....I like byron in a shootout.......I think between the two qb's your only talking about 100yds total passing yards difference, I think Warner will be like 225/250yds 2td's 1int, Byron will top 300yds or there abouts with 2td's and a rushing td and one int. There fairly close in my mind but always go with the shootout.......I have byron and he will be starting for my team until further notice!

Byron gonna have a graet game and lose to indy, he hasa topped 300yds a couple of times against indy.....I like byron in a shootout.......I think between the two qb's your only talking about 100yds total passing yards difference, I think Warner will be like 225/250yds 2td's 1int, Byron will top 300yds or there abouts with 2td's and a rushing td and one int. There fairly close in my mind but always go with the shootout.......I have byron and he will be starting for my team until further notice!

997390[/snapback]

Both of these games will be a shootout. This is the reason I made this post/poll.

Warner is much more motivated. I also think that Indy's defense has gotten much better. Plus, the Rams have to go to the desert!