Sign in to follow this  
panhead55

Trade/Would you have done this?

Did I give away the farm? Sportsline League. The trade was accepted, not yet approved. I really like Bulger, I think he might end up the #2 QB this year. I had the RB depth to let Jones go and replace him with LJ. I'm looking for the homerun with LJ. If he becomes the starter he is the type of player who can win you a championship. If he doesn't become the stater I can play matchups with LJ, Caddy, and Parker as my #2 RB. Losing Bennett only cuts into my depth which I can fill on the waiver wire.

Does this trade make sense to you guys?

Go with your heart I guess. I think you gave too much. Palmer could end up a top 5 qb and Jones would have won you some games too. Your receivers still look good. Bennet was your 3. i like Bennet because the Titans figure to playing catch up most of the season.

My roster was susposed to be in my signature.

QBs Palmer, Warner, RBs McAllister, K. Jones, C. Williams, W. Parker, Duckett

WR C. Johnson, S. Smith, Bennett, K. Curtis, TE Clark, K Edinger Def/ST Colts

1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D/ST

I'm not concerned about whether "I got the better deal" but whether I made my team better.

Slight upgrade at QB for a downgrade at RB and WR. I think you've weakend your team

Your team was fine the way it was! You did not hurt yourself at all, LJ will have a big role here in KC so I think you may have upgraded just a bit!