[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

a deuce mccalister trade

ndg5204

I'd pass on this one. Would Muhammad start on your team? Is Anderson a sure bet to stay healthy and be a productive fantasy back all season? If your answer to these questions are "no", or "I don't know", that means the trade boils down to Deuce for SJax.

Does that sound like a good trade to you?

well my team consists of at qb drew brees and jp losman rb thomas jones willis mcgahee and deuce mccalister wr drew bennett joe horn eric moulds charles rogers and michael jenkins te heath miller and jeb putzier k stover dst panthers and chiefs. so my wr are a lil shaky so i was thinking about making him offer me mccardell muhammed anderson and sjax for bennett deuce and moulds

i need some depth at rb i have deuce willis mcgahee and thomas jones i have been offered mike anderson steven jackson and muhsin muhammed for deuce mccalister and drew bennett so should i pull the trigger

997798[/snapback]

The only way I'd consider that trade was if you could get the other guy to throw in a bag of commas, periods and other assorted punctuation.

Seriously, I think you're giving up too much for some questionable depth.