Sign in to follow this  
Primetime9287

Ohio St./San Diego St.

The Citadel up 10-3 late in the 2nd

aside of this game the Citadel's toughest game on schedule is ??? ah Furman 

Miami must feel even worse right now.

(0-2) San Diego St. only down to "National Title Contender" Ohio State 14-6 at the half(should be 14-7 but a missed XP). I guess OSU does play tough out of conference games :D OSU will win but i had to say something after the dumbass comment made last week about FSU (See above)

Edit: Oh and this one...

You may be on to something the all powerful 'Noles are in cruise control against the Citadel 3-3 late in the 2nd.

:D

Give it some time to show itself, it's week two. Your big win at Miami may prove to be worthless  :D

980875[/snapback]

Edited by Primetime9287

Haha I had to pull your leg on that one! You knew it was coming. 17-6 towards the end of the 3rd...you guys are pulling away! Who you likeing in the FSU/BC and Vols/UF games?

Haha I had to pull your leg on that one!  You knew it was coming.  17-6 towards the end of the 3rd...you guys are pulling away!  Who you likeing in the FSU/BC and Vols/UF games?

998227[/snapback]

I like Florida and Florida St. to win, but knowing that , i'd bet the other way. :D

24-6 Bucks :D

Big 10 looking to improve on a dismal last week. Mich St over ND and Ill over Cal