[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

N.D. vs. MSU

T-Man

My hat goes off to MSU.

This is a "good" loss for ND though. They probably started believing some of their own hype with their start.

This should ground them and keep them focused for the rest of the year. They showed great character though, in the comeback but a loss is still a loss.

Unfortunately I missed the game, but heard all about it on ESPN radio this morning. Golic was crying about the college overtime process, and how unfair it was. I wonder if they would have been crying about it had ND won? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater, but ND gets way too much love when they are good.

Through no falt of his own, the coaches pretty much handcuffed him the entire 4th quarter...what a total choke job on the play calling.

1000018[/snapback]

I'm an ND fan, but you're absolutely right. I've seen prevent "D" before. But now I've seen prevent "O" from the MSU coaching staff. Great game though.

heartbreaking for ND. I don't think I've ever gone through so many emotions in one game. I couldn't sit down that entire 4th quarter. This was me for like an hour after the game :D

This is a "good" loss for ND though. They probably started believing some of their own hype with their start.

This should ground them and keep them focused for the rest of the year. They showed great character though, in the comeback but a loss is still a loss.

1000249[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more...except its not a comeback if you lose

I still love the team this year, the ND of 2003 & 2004 would've tanked it after they dropped by 21.