Sign in to follow this  
polksalet

Reggie McNeal

450 total combined yards and 6 tds. I think he gained more yards in one game than Nebraska's offense has all year.

and he was pulled 6 minutes into the third quarter...

Oh yeah, the 6 tds, 2 more than the offense has had in three games.

Edited by Phat1

Polk they were playing SMU, what do you expect. Don't get me wrong, Reggie has game, and I like him much better than Vince, but I know some high school QB's that could put up numbers like that on SMU. Don't get too excited until they play a real team. Oh wait, they already lost to Clemson. :D

Polk they were playing SMU, what do you expect. Don't get me wrong, Reggie has game, and I like him much better than Vince, but I know some high school QB's that could put up numbers like that on SMU.  Don't get too excited until they play a real team.  Oh wait, they already lost to Clemson. :D

1002199[/snapback]

This is not a good time for a sooner fan (traitor) from Texas to be talking smack.

This is not a good time for a sooner fan (traitor) from Texas to be talking smack.

1013330[/snapback]

I'm not a Sooner fan. I hate the bastages. I'm a Longhorn fan.

I'm not a Sooner fan.  I hate the bastages.  I'm a Longhorn fan.

1013343[/snapback]

Perch, everytime is see that avatar i :D

Someone needs to win a bet with Sarge, and make him use that avatar :D

Edited by theeohiostate

Sorry Perch, I should have pointed out that you are a conservative from East Texas cheering for a bunch of queers from central Texas. Out of curiosity are you a Mexican? Nearly all of the sips orange wearers here have relatives named Ortega.

Sorry Perch, I should have pointed out that you are a conservative from East Texas cheering for a bunch of queers from central Texas. Out of curiosity are you a Mexican? Nearly all of the sips orange wearers here have relatives named Ortega.

1017674[/snapback]

I have absolutley no mexican blood in me, though their may be some of my blood in a little mexican kid from that bachelor party in boys town.