[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which TE - Wiggins or Witten?

This is just a gut feeling, but I would go with Witten.

Reasoning: Washington will be blitzing Bledsoe six million different ways. Bledsoe will have to dump quick quite often, as I don't think he will have the time to wait for the long pass. Dan Campbell won't be able to catch EVERYTHING, and to attempt to neutralize the blitz, at least somebody will have to account for Witten. If Parcells is dumb enough to keep Witten in for blocking, this game is already over.

I believe Parcells will attempt to make every down a down where the Washington defense will "have to" account for somebody, thus why keep Witten blocking. Make a LB or Safety have to stay on him, and taking one less person off the run or pass blitz.

Wiggins may not be a bad play, but I believe that MIN will try to let C-Pep get his groove back by testing them long....thus to the WR's.

My gut tells me Witten.

Witten is a better TE than Wiggens, we saw C. pep last weekend.  He did not convince me to start his receivers.

Bengals have a decent defense.

999230[/snapback]

He didn't convince you? He caught 2 touchdowns during the game that were called back due to offensive line penalties - otherwise he would have exploded last week - on top of it, the pep had a bad week.

C'mon

Go Wiggins, stop thinking that its last year.

Witten    no question,  think of him almost like gonzo,  te woes are over 4 u

oh please help me    have conwell and  dallas clark    ???????????????

999313[/snapback]

Believe me, I had Gonzo last year, it is awful tough to think of Witten as Gonzo after being targeted only one time last week (result - 1 catch for 12 yards). I drafted Witten in the 5th round and should have taken Steve Smith instead. Now my WRs are weak and so is my TE. :D