[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From the crockpot-week 2

PantherDave

Well, here we are in week 2, and it's time for some food talk and that one game that just speaks to ya???? What's it saying???

From the crockpot this week is "fall off the bone-baby back ribs"-pretty simple this one. I'll brown both sides in the broiler, and then throw them in the little magic machine on low until about 6:30-6:45, then pull them out to cool before 7:00 highlights. This is your "real good-no brainer" Sunday meal. Enjoy whatever it is you'll be feasting on today.

Now for this weeks "certain" game-my pick this week?

Cleveland at Green Bay-my thoughts? If the Pack does not jump on the Brownies early and often and put it out of reach...well if they let the Browns hang around into the fourth quater...it could be very interesting. This will go one of two ways as I see it, either the Pack blows them out, or the Pack D let's the Browns hang around all game long and the Brownies steal one at Lambeau.

Green Bay 35

Cleveland 13

or

Green Bay 20

Cleveland 23

So, let's hear from you-food and a game pick????Peace PD.

Tailgating plans were put on hold this weekend. I am taking my son to his first Broncos game and doing the resturant hing. It's much easier to keep him occupied, if I took him tailgating, he would just want to watch cartoons on the satellite.

I'll probably smoke some Yukon River salmon for tonights game.

We are having the usual. Smoked brisket and baby back ribs. Also gonna do some pork tenderloin.

Long day for us today, since the Chiefs don't play until tonight.

999487[/snapback]

Save the best for last :D

I'll be taking a day off from culinary duties, as my fiance and I have to attend her company picnic.  Nothing special there, hamburgers, hots, and brats.  I'll be planning a strong comeback for next week.

999522[/snapback]

You are actually going!!???

Uuummm honey, it's Sunday, during football season and your company picnic and if you really want me to go, I am going to have to ask for the ring back!

You are a better man than I Schleprock! Or maybe just pusslywupped! :D

I'll be eating anything low in fat grams with a low calorie count as well. :D

Apples, Oranges, Banannas, Grapes and maybe if i'm lucky the wife will allow a Healthy Choice lunch.

My pick is Tampa over Buffalo 3 to 2

Both teams are "thin" on offense, so to keep with the theme..........there you have it.

I'll be eating quest field sausage links baby. :D they're over-priced.... sometimes luke warm..... you gotta wait in a long line to get them..... listen to some jerkoff in front of you in line as he orders 4 of them with nachos & a pretzel only to have his creditcard declined.... but it all means on thing......

opening day in seattle... i'll be there and I'll be drunker than a sailor on payday my 1/2 time. :D:D

Tailgating plans were put on hold this weekend. I am taking my son to his first Broncos game and doing the resturant hing. It's much easier to keep him occupied, if I took him tailgating, he would just want to watch cartoons on the satellite.

I'll probably smoke some Yukon River salmon for tonights game.

999519[/snapback]

I've got the solution: Go pick up one of those portable DVD player thingys. I got one (Audiovox) at Circuit City, or Good Guys, cant remember which. The thing is awesome. Plugs into the car lighter, and you can play DVDs on it or plug in a Playstation. Kept my kids occupied for an entire cross country trip . It was the best $200 I ever spent.

P.S. Go Broncos!

This has to be one of my favorite Huddle threads! Thanks for the great food ideas, gentlemen--keep up the good work!!!

999828[/snapback]

I agree. Football Sunday doesn't begin until PantherDave regales us with his crockpot stories. :D

Edited by Chief Dick

You are actually going!!???

Uuummm honey, it's Sunday, during football season and your company picnic and if you really want me to go, I am going to have to ask for the ring back!

You are a better man than I Schleprock! Or maybe just  pusslywupped!  :D

999577[/snapback]

She did let me buy a 52" JVC Hd-ila television yesterday. A couple of hours at a picnic vs. big screen HD. I think I made a very fair trade....

I agree. Football Sunday doesn't begin until PantherDave regales us with his crockpot stories.  :D

999855[/snapback]

Why thank you CD, and those ribs will taste even better now with a Panther victory over the Champs. Hope the Chiefs roll tonight as I'm starting Holmes. Peace PD.

She did let me buy a 52" JVC Hd-ila television yesterday.  A couple of hours at a picnic vs.  big screen HD.  I think I made a very fair trade....

1000160[/snapback]

:D