[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamal Lewis or Ladanian Tomlinson?

davepro2

Jamal Lewis is a decent #2 back, nothing more IMO. I wouldnt start Lewis over Tomlinson if it was S.D. @ Baltimore this week, thats how strongly i feel.

Lewis got stuffed bad last week, and hasnt done anything heroic since 2003, Bench Him!

999636[/snapback]

Thanks for your input.

I have to agree, you gotta play LT2.

I think the rule should be modified from "always start your studs" to "always start Ladanian Tomlinson, and if you don't have him, then start whatever stud you had to take because LT2 was gone".

I have to agree, you gotta play LT2.

I think the rule should be modified from "always start your studs" to "always start Ladanian Tomlinson, and if you don't have him, then start whatever stud you had to take because LT2 was gone".

999643[/snapback]

:D

No Jamal fans on here??  Hmm. And all the stats are leaning in his favor with the matchups this week.

999652[/snapback]

apparently not.....personaly I think J.Lew is over Hyped this year, as mentioned, he's still not 100% & Taylor will be splitting time w/him......LT is the Man, ur Stud.....you can't sit him going on last yrs stats @ Denver.....he can explode @ any moment, especially now that Gates is back in the lineup, that'll really open up the offense for him now. Sit back & enjoy dude. :D