davepro2

Jamal Lewis or Ladanian Tomlinson?

My research shows LT historically not playing well in Denver. Nice matchup for Jamal especially with a backup QB, he will probably see a lot of touches. Tough to sit LT but.....Thoughts???

You're kidding right!!

999626[/snapback]

Uhh....No....Thanks for the response though..I guess.

Jamal Lewis is a decent #2 back, nothing more IMO. I wouldnt start Lewis over Tomlinson if it was S.D. @ Baltimore this week, thats how strongly i feel.

Lewis got stuffed bad last week, and hasnt done anything heroic since 2003, Bench Him!

999636[/snapback]

Thanks for your input.

I have to agree, you gotta play LT2.

I think the rule should be modified from "always start your studs" to "always start Ladanian Tomlinson, and if you don't have him, then start whatever stud you had to take because LT2 was gone".

Come on run the horse - LT healthy and jamal Not no doubt go San Diego

Gates back should even help out - look for a running and recieving td for LT today

I have to agree, you gotta play LT2.

I think the rule should be modified from "always start your studs" to "always start Ladanian Tomlinson, and if you don't have him, then start whatever stud you had to take because LT2 was gone".

999643[/snapback]

:D

No Jamal fans on here?? Hmm. And all the stats are leaning in his favor with the matchups this week.

No Jamal fans on here??  Hmm. And all the stats are leaning in his favor with the matchups this week.

999652[/snapback]

Sometimes it doesn't matter about matchups. The term "always start your studs especially when they are going for the consecutive game with a TD streak" comes into play. :D

My research shows LT historically not playing well in Denver. Nice matchup for Jamal especially with a backup QB, he will probably see a lot of touches. Tough to sit LT but.....Thoughts???

999621[/snapback]

Start LT!

NEVER EVER SIT LT.......

Go with LT......

Jamal Lewis is not yet 100% and he will loose 5 -8 carries to Chester Taylor today..

LT all the way

You'd seriously sit LT?

Who is the other team in your league starting? Maybe you should try to start players to cancel out points on his team.

You'd seriously sit LT?

Who is the other team in your league starting?  Maybe you should try to start players to cancel out points on his team.

999795[/snapback]

Who let their retarded sister run their team this week? :D

No Jamal fans on here??  Hmm. And all the stats are leaning in his favor with the matchups this week.

999652[/snapback]

apparently not.....personaly I think J.Lew is over Hyped this year, as mentioned, he's still not 100% & Taylor will be splitting time w/him......LT is the Man, ur Stud.....you can't sit him going on last yrs stats @ Denver.....he can explode @ any moment, especially now that Gates is back in the lineup, that'll really open up the offense for him now. Sit back & enjoy dude. :D