Sign in to follow this  
DMD

Arrington inactive

In case you were interested. Flu bug and all.

my long time rival has arrington still in his lineup...hope it stays that way... sucker!

my long time rival has arrington still in his lineup...hope it stays that way... sucker!

1000519[/snapback]

He may have been a sucker even if he were active. Arrington may be good in a few weeks, but not now. Wonder what Shipp will do. He often outperforms seemingly good backs.

By the way, is it just me, or do professional athletes seem to get the "flu" way too often? I haven't had the flu since I was twelve. Colds sure, bronchitis once.

I think this is a garbage term to mask something else. Like either hangovers and missed practice or something.

The flu? Really? September is just prime flu season isn't it - or if not "the flu" persay I could see how you could easily get sick with a similar illness when you live in a cold damp climate like Arizona.....

Something else is up. Or then again, this guy is just a complete wimp.

I had him plugged into my line-up. Left the house at 11 to go to the beach and when I got home I saw he had 0 points.

Nice. :D

I had him plugged into my line-up. Left the house at 11 to go to the beach and when I got home I saw he had 0 points.

Nice.  :D

1001932[/snapback]

Exhibit A why I live nowhere near a beach. :D

By the way,  is it just me, or do professional athletes seem to get the "flu" way too often?  I haven't had the flu since I was twelve.  Colds sure, bronchitis once.

I think this is a garbage term to mask something else.  Like either hangovers and missed practice or something.

The flu?  Really?  September is just prime flu season isn't it - or if not "the flu" persay I could see how you could easily get sick with a similar illness when you live in a cold damp climate like Arizona.....

Something else is up.  Or then again, this guy is just a complete wimp.

1001925[/snapback]

:D I bet you like the movie Conspiracy Theory

By the way,  is it just me, or do professional athletes seem to get the "flu" way too often?  I haven't had the flu since I was twelve.  Colds sure, bronchitis once.

I think this is a garbage term to mask something else.  Like either hangovers and missed practice or something.

The flu?  Really?  September is just prime flu season isn't it - or if not "the flu" persay I could see how you could easily get sick with a similar illness when you live in a cold damp climate like Arizona.....

Something else is up.  Or then again, this guy is just a complete wimp.

1001925[/snapback]

I read something once that commented that high-level athletes are more prone to illness than everyone else, primarily because their bodies' resources are so geared to repairing their physically beaten up bodies that there aren't as many resources left to keep them from getting sick.

...or something like that...

Nice.  :D

1001932[/snapback]

You go to the beach during football games?? :D

You go to the beach during football games??  :D

1002866[/snapback]

Yeah, what's up with THAT!?!?! :D