[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamal Lewis

WaterMan

I took Lewis as my #2 pick because he "fell" to me. Looks like the other owners were simply avoiding what Im dealing with now.

Will Lewis bounce back? Will the bye week help? Lets hope so.

1001154[/snapback]

He can't be any worse, that's for sure. There's still hope for him to have a semi-decent season, but he'll have to heal completely and the Ravens will have to have atleast a semblance of a consistent passing threat.

He can't be any worse, that's for sure. There's still hope for him to have a semi-decent season, but he'll have to heal completely and the Ravens will have to have atleast a semblance of a consistent passing threat.

1001164[/snapback]

Funny how quick the squimish jump ship....happens every year. :D

Owning Chester Taylor and not Jamal, I'm leaning towards an RBBC to see who can run the rock. The O as a whole looks like shat, and it's killing the D. Too early to jump ship, and FWIW there are a bunch of slow starters. A. Green, DD (though he did have one TD today), and a bunch of other teams are yet to peak. Manning didn't do squat today but win the game... not like he's going to be benched anytime soon on any savvy FF team, but you know some newbie dipstick will trade him away for W. Parker.

I think with the bye next week I'd expect Jam and the Ravens as a whole to be ready to play in week 4 and Jam should be nearing 100% at that point I'd think.

1000922[/snapback]

God, I hope you're right!!! I have him in 2 leagues, and I thought he'd have a decent year. Now I'm not so sure!!! :D

I benched Willie Parker and Steven Jackson for this bum.  Always start your studs my ass.  Jamal is benched on my team until he has a 15 point week (90 yards and a score would do it).

1001126[/snapback]

You benched 2 guys for him? You mean in week 1 and 2?

A lot of studs had fewer than 60 yards this week. I should have started Cadillac and will until Jamal does something, maybe after the bye they will do something.