[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was wrong !

Menudo

I was wrong, everyone that told me that Big Ben was a weakness on this offense were right. :D

After 5 Quarters this year:

17/22 346 Yards, 4 TD's, 0 Interceptions

I wish we could find a QB !!!!

Sophomore jinx, here we come !!!! :D:D

Edit: And yes, if Roethlisberger goes down hill now, and the Steelers lose, it is

my fault. I just couldn't help myself.

Edited by Menudo

I was wrong, everyone that told me that Big Ben was a weakness on this offense were right.    :D

After 5 Quarters this year:

17/22  346 Yards, 4 TD's, 0 Interceptions

I wish we could find a QB !!!!

Sophomore jinx, here we come !!!!  :D  :D

Edit:  And yes, if Roethlisberger goes down hill now, and the Steelers lose, it is

my fault.  I just couldn't help myself.

1000571[/snapback]

Let's just remember who those 5 quarters have been played against so far before you go nuts here.

They have been played against whomever the NFL scheduled for a first place team.

1000580[/snapback]

These are going to be the 2 "easiest" games for Pittsburgh this year. And these weren't scheduled for an NFL first place team, these were scheduled because the AFC North ended up going against the AFC South this year.

These are going to be the 2 "easiest" games for Pittsburgh this year.  And these weren't scheduled for an NFL first place team, these were scheduled because the AFC North ended up going against the AFC South this year.

1000581[/snapback]

Funny, the Titans are up 10-0 against everyone's AFC North pick the MIGHTY Baltimore Ravens. Isn't that the same team the Steelers trounced last week. :D

It's o.k. people have to have some excuse to bring Ben down. You used the only one left. By the way, add a PERFECT 54 yard bomb to Randle-El to his tally. :D

Seriously, this guy deserves some respect. The only rips you can possibly have on him is that his team doesn't need to throw often, which is NOT his fault. When he is asked to throw, he does great. The plays he creates with his mobility and creativity are not measured in statistics. The other thing you can rip on his performance in the playoffs last year. Other than that, this guys has been close to perfect in his NFL career thus far. Sorry for the constant rants, but I get tired of seeing people find ways to diminish his accomplishments each week.

Seriously, this guy deserves some respect.  The only rips you can possibly have on him is that his team doesn't need to throw often, which is NOT his fault.  When he is asked to throw, he does great.  The plays he creates with his mobility and creativity are not measured in statistics.  The other thing you can rip on his performance in the playoffs last year.  Other than that, this guys has been close to perfect in his NFL career thus far.  Sorry for the constant rants, but I get tired of seeing people find ways to diminish his accomplishments each week.

1000942[/snapback]

Can't remember a better QB in his first year plus 2 games... EVER. Just wait until he matures. He is a gamer, no doubt about it. :D:D

I can provide a link to this if needed.  Come on now Menudo, don't act like you "told everyone so."  Your own words.

1000982[/snapback]

Go ahead and provide a link to the entire thread and to all of the others that I wrote about Ben. I made that comment during a pre-season game when things were looking poor. I was worried at that time, but be sure to pull the rest of my comments when I was telling everybody to relax and that it was only pre-season. I'm sure there were times today where you were a little concerned about Peyton and the Colts 'O', no ? Point is, it happens, but I have been on this guy's side from get go, and I do feel that I told everyone who would listen how good Ben Roethlisberger is.

Yeah, based on his first year of REAL games, all the records he broke, his 15-1 starting record, I'm disappointed so far.    :D    He has looked badly so far this pre-season, but everyone needs to calm down.

950678[/snapback]

Highest QB % and Completion % by a rookie QB.  Those are Ben's records.  I understand the talk that it was all the team last year, but I watched every play, and Ben was a HUGE reason why they were so successful last year.  His ability to improvise, his accuracy, and his ability to play well in the 4th Quarter were all extremely impressive.  However, this pre-season he has looked  :D

951107[/snapback]

Other posts from the same thread. :D

Yeah.

I am sure playing TEN and HOU had nothing to do with it.

Smoke 'em while you got 'em...

1000990[/snapback]

Didn't Tennessee just maul the Baltimore Ravens, picked by many to be the class of the AFC North ? :D

By no means am I claiming that Ben is going to be a great fantasy league QB, the offense he plays in won't allow it. However, I think he already is a very, very good NFL QB and the sky is the limit for him. And anyway, what do you know ? :D

Edited by Menudo

Just bustin' your balls a little, Menudo.

:D to the home teams :D

1000997[/snapback]

:D Here's to SOMEONE other than the Patriots representing the AFC in the Super Bowl this year, and I think our two teams are certainly two of the favorites to un-seat them.