[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GRR!

She-Rocks

Ok, Im getting skunked!!! opponent has:

bulgar (yet to play)

ahman green (ytp)

jamal (-1 pt so far :-)

hines ward (24pts)

rod smith (ytp)

j. elam (ytp)

Pittsburge D (15pts)

i had in my starting lineup (see below)

had lelie playing in place of roy williams :D

so now, i have made a last minute line up change:

bledsoe in for plummer

crayton (gasp) in for lelie

goin to have to go with my boys and the big monday night game....just having bad feeling bout the broncos game...am i absolutely crazy?

have been talking alot of sh!t with my opponent...dont wanna be eating crow!

Do you really think that the Bledsoe/Crayton combo has more upside potential than Plummer/Lelie?

I'm not much of a fan of any of the above guys, but seems to me that DEN has a better matchup than DAL, DEN has an unsettled RB situation (DAL does not) that could force more passing, and that the DEN-SDC game should be more high-scoring in general than the DAL-WAS game.

If you feel the need to swing for the fences since you're in the hole at the moment, it would seem to me that the DEN guys have the highest possible reward for the risk involved.

BTW - sorry about the Roy Williams advice earlier, but my crystal ball simply did not see DET totall abandoning the running game after the 1st three minutes of the game ... Harrington is still pretty much sucking, but if he ends up throwing it 55 times, I guess he'll complete ~20, with enough of those going to Roy ... Lelie could still end up with similar numbers however ... we'll see.

Edited by ts

Do you really think that the Bledsoe/Crayton combo has more upside potential than Plummer/Lelie?

I'm not much of a fan of any of the above guys, but seems to me that DEN has a better matchup than DAL, DEN has an unsettled RB situation (DAL does not) that could force more passing, and that the DEN-SDC game should be more high-scoring in general than the DAL-WAS game.

If you feel the need to swing for the fences since you're in the hole at the moment, it would seem to me that the DEN guys have the highest possible reward for the risk involved.

BTW - sorry about the Roy Williams advice earlier, but my crystal ball simply did not see DET totall abandoning the running game after the 1st three minutes of the game ... Harrington is still pretty much sucking, but if he ends up throwing it 55 times, I guess he'll complete ~20, with enough of those going to Roy ... Lelie could still end up with similar numbers however ... we'll see.

1000623[/snapback]

the running game (or lack of) is what scares me about the denver game....although last week it was the chargers that dallas had alot of success with in passing, but like you stated dallas has a running game. so looking at their offenses, i would give the edge to the boys ~ and the fact that it is a monday night game and against the skins. the skins had a low scoring week last week, and did hold chicago to 6 pts, but that isnt saying much ~ chicago really has no offensive studs imo. the skins will have thier hands full this week with the boys.

i know on paper it denver might look appealing, but i am doing a gut check here...i appreciate your thoughts, thats why i posted...am looking for all the what ifs i am overlooking.

1000623[/snapback]

its all good....yanno what they say....always start your studs!!! it was my ultimate decision!!!