[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Two weeks into the season.....

skylive5

and I am wondering if it is too soon to dump Culpepper and pick up a real QB like Rattay or EManning. :D Three more turnovers so far this week and once again I am going to get minus points out of him. I think two weeks is enough of this stuff..... I need a QB!

The Vikings are a real sorry team. I mean... they are just sad! Birk cannot possibly be that important to the whole offensive line can he? I'm starting to think that Minn is not going to win a game this season.

and I am wondering if it is too soon to dump Culpepper and pick up a real QB like Rattay or EManning.  :D Three more turnovers so far this week and once again I am going to get minus points out of him. I think two weeks is enough of this stuff..... I need a QB!

The Vikings are a real sorry team. I mean... they are just sad! Birk cannot possibly be that important to the whole offensive line can he? I'm starting to think that Minn is not going to win a game this season.

1000700[/snapback]

I feel the same about Jamal Lewis.

The Bears may win the NFC North division if this continues. How weird is that?

Noone else is playing well at all.

:D Already taken. *sigh*

Thanks ts. :D

.............Oh, goody.... another INT by Culpepper as I was typing..... f'n loser.

1000703[/snapback]

Sky. in HOT Orton is available. FA's:

Bye Week

Banks, Tony HOU QB 3

Blake, Jeff CHI QB 4

Boller, Kyle BAL QB 3

Brunell, Mark WAS QB 3

Bollinger, Brooks NYJ QB 8

Frerotte, Gus MIA QB 4

Maddox, Tommy PIT QB 4

Manning, Eli NYG QB 5

Orton, Kyle CHI QB 4

Rattay, Tim SFO QB 6

Wright, Anthony BAL QB

7 turnovers...... It is going to be a very, very, very, long time before Culpepper makes it off my bench. That is, if I don't drop his sorry rear.

I'll be looking into picking up a QB in three leagues,....... HOT is the first one I am looking at thank you very much Randall. :D

maybe a changing of the guard at qb rankings.  welcome mr. palmer and mr. mcnabb, so long culp and manning.

1001032[/snapback]

Lots of reasons to be conservative with Culpepper right now, Moss gone, OC Linehan gone, Birk's injury weakening the OL, running game in disarray. Now Burleson's nicked up. I can see benching him, but you wouldn't want to drop Culpepper except in a very shallow league. Next week, the Vikings entertain the Saints, then they go on the road to Atlanta, then (mercifully) comes their bye. Week 6, they visit Chicago (ouch)! I guess I don't like Culpepper until the Packers visit in Week 7.

Manning is entirely different. There are no question marks on the Colts, they're 2-0 and have just played some tough defenses. On tap (through Week 7) for Manning are Brown (H), Titans (A), and 49'ers (A), Rams (H), and Texans (A). Bye Week 8. Everything is teed up for Manning to go on a major tear and woe to the owner who panics and bails on him now! That would be an incredibly stupid move.

I will be trying very hard to trade for Manning this week. His owner has Bledsoe and Feeley as backups and SJax and Kevin Jones as his main RB's with little behind them. I'm thinking (if he does well tomorrow night) that Brooks and Cadillac for Manning and Kevin Jones might fly.

And yes, there are some rising QB's in Palmer and McNabb.

Edited by BadgerBacker

I never get the Mannings, Culpeppers or McNabbs because I never draft a QB earlier than the 5th round.

Here are my QBs and when they were drafted:

Bulger 5.09

Bulger 3.06 (had an extra 3rd round pick)

Brees 6.09 / Delhomme 7.04

Plummer 9.03 / Leftwich 11.03 / McNair 14.10

Palmer $15/$500, Brees $10/$500, Pennington $4/$500 (Culpepper went for $104/$500)