[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Race Is On In The AFC North

Menudo

Who will finish in last place, the Browns or the Ravens ?

I think the Ravens should outlast the Browns, but, boy, is it ever going to be close !!!!

Justin, Trots, Big Red :D

All those "experts" predicting an AFC North Title and a Super Bowl win for the Ravens :D

Titans :D Ravens

Edited by Menudo

I'm at a total loss for words.  Sad, sad, sad.  It's not once piece either, it's almost as bad as it can be right now.  Thank God for the bye next week.

1000842[/snapback]

Sorry to rub it in Big Red, but I'd be prepared for the same if situations were reversed.

It's like a pretty good o-line just forgot how to play in the offseason. I thought Anthony Wright was a decent QB till today. If Lewis doesn't get his act together after the bye, it'll be a long season for Ravens fans. The sad thing is, the Browns appear to be on the way up. If they shore up their lines and get a good QB in the offseason, they could be .500 next year. They have good WR, a decent stable of backs (if Suggs can ever get and stay healthy, he could be a great back) and decent secondary and LB corps. I'm not a Brownies fan at all, but I'd be pretty optimistic if I were.

Menudo, you'd better watch out for those Bungles. That O is looking like a top-rate unit, and that D will only get better on a weekly basis. They definitely have the best passing attack in the division and two above-average backs, with an O-line playing like a great unit right now. I still think Pittsburgh is the best team in the division, but not by much.

The first half of today's Ravens game was quite possibly the worst football that I have ever seen. The offense is putrid.

The Steelers and Bengals played extreamly well today and the Browns went into Green Bay and played well enough to get the victory. I know it is only two games into a 16 game season, but the Ravens have some major issues to deal with on offense.

:D

That's probably taking it a little to far.  I don't recall any "experts" picking the Ravens to win the SB.

1001196[/snapback]

Absolutely there were some. I know I a saw some on some websites pre-season picks as well as a few people on Sirus NFL radio.

Edited by Menudo

Absolutely there were some.  I know I a saw some on some websites pre-season picks as well as a few people on Sirus NFL radio.

1001200[/snapback]

Still 14 games to go. I seem to remember the Ravens going 5 games in a row on year without a TD. Wonder how they finished?

Besides, we're getting better. Last week we didn't score until garbage time. This week we scored for real. Week 4, maybe two TDs!!!

The offensive line is the main problem. Right now, Joe Montana in his prime would be 0-2 behind those matadors. We look like a team that is rebuilding, not one that is rebuilt.