[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFC North Power Houses

CaP'N GRuNGe

Vikings are improved on defense, the offense isn't even playing anything resembling football right now...

Packers defense needs an overhaul, Favre finally looks to old to be out there...

Lions defense is pretty decent, Harrington is a joke, officially...

Bears have the best D in the division and frankly their offense looks the best of the 4 teams too! :D

I guess the Bears win the division with an 8-8 record...

Vikings are improved on defense, the offense isn't even playing anything resembling football right now...

Packers defense needs an overhaul, Favre finally looks to old to be out there...

Lions defense is pretty decent, Harrington is a joke, officially...

Bears have the best D in the division and frankly their offense looks the best of the 4 teams too! :D

I guess the Bears win the division with an 8-8 record...

1001265[/snapback]

Agreed, you have to give the division to the Bears...Tough D and an offense, that if it comes together, will be pretty potent....

This Bears defense is good, but let's get real here. They let Portis and Betts run all over them last week.

This was emotionally charged, playing at home, and getting Harrington on his worst day as a pro.

They are lethal, but like the Lions D had to prove it to me on the road, the Bears will need to do the same...against a above average offense, which the Skins aren't.

this division will be decided by who wins the divisional matchups. right now to the last game.

Vikes couldn't ask for a better scenario as for starting 0-2. They are only 1 game out of first. GB and Minny had their loses against AFC teams today which isn't as bad for tiebreakers.

Still like the Vikes to win this division, but I'm worried. They haven't had a divisional opponent yet. Like the Bears next cause their defense might be the best at year end.