[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 2 Bonehead moves.

RussMan

Originally drafted the panthers D. Figured with the Panthers going against N.E. and losing Jenkins last week they'd be a poor play, so I played the D match ups this week. Drank the Detroit kool-aid. Picked them up off the W/W started their D.

Bad thing is Chicago's D was sitting there on the W/W but I went for Detroit's instead. :doah:

Originally drafted the panthers D. Figured with the Panthers going against N.E. and losing Jenkins last week they'd be a poor play, so I played the D match ups this week. Drank the Detroit kool-aid. Picked them up off the W/W started their D.

Bad thing is Chicago's D was sitting there on the W/W but I went for Detroit's instead. :doah:

1002005[/snapback]

Must be something in the ATL-area water 'cause I had the absolute exact scenario in one league...

Well my bonehead moves cost me a win after all. Benching Hasslebeck for Brees and Caddillac for Jamal cost me.

Santana Moss just overcame a nice lead I had and I lost to a league bottom feeder that I havent lost to in years. Add to that the the Lions suck as much as ever and its been a bad week of football.

:D

Normally I make at least one good bonehead move per week, but not this week. :D

Got some good Huddler WDIS advice and went with Favre over Delhomme, Houshmanzadeh over Dunn (flex), and picked up the Titans Def off waivers and started them over the Cardinals. Took total points for the week! :D