[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

27,604 posts...

Cowboy Killah

...actually offer advice. Every one that I've seen is a rude comment or some stupid crap like "you have chosen to ignore...blah, blah, blah..."

Is it just me or is this annoying to anyone else that is looking for advice and gets some goofy assed response instead...I know that's not what I payed to join the huddle for. Anyway, sorry for the rant, I just hate people that waste my time and I had to vent about it.

I agree, if people only want to add rude comments move on, dont post

1001440[/snapback]

Another suggestion ... there is no point in throwing a post out there after line ups are frozen asking how many yards and TDs you think a particular player will get. None of us are omniscient (is that word too big for you) and we can all predict until are hearts are content and it won't change a thing and you STILL won't be able to change your lineup.

Here's another clue ... DMD has ALREADY made a projection for Deuce ... why not go check it out instead of posting a stupid question out here.

u r right bro but this is the internet....a place for people to talk smack from their chair....

1001466[/snapback]

Talking smack is one thing...but trying to make people feel dumb (unsuccessfully I might add) for asking a question in an advice forum is uncalled for. I don't think anyone is looking for omniscience when they ask what you think a player will do in a game. I think they just want opinions. Basically to see how many people are on the same page, not to get a spot on Ms. Cleo, read the star charts prediction. I just think if your gonna talk smack, then talk smack about teams, about lineups, not about people. what are we, in second grade. If you don't like a question, don't answer it. No need to try and insult a person for seeking advice in an ADVICE forum! But in retrospect, is that word to big? I can't really blame Grits for being bitter, I mean, with all those posts, where does he find time to, you know, get some? I think they just released a movie about him...what was it? The 40 Year Old What?

...actually offer advice.  Every one that I've seen is a rude comment or some stupid crap like "you have chosen to ignore...blah, blah, blah..."

Is it just me or is this annoying to anyone else that is looking for advice and gets some goofy assed response instead...I know that's not what I payed to join the huddle for.  Anyway, sorry for the rant, I just hate people that waste my time and I had to vent about it.

1001431[/snapback]

I take it you started CPep, Lewis, K. Jones and Steve Smith today? Gimme a break. :D

So, how do you "think" Julius will do tomorrow? I started him with confidence.  I nioticed you have him on youre roster.

1001529[/snapback]

im thinking that the cowboys offense in general is going to shred the skins...got the momentum of monday nite and the inductees...i think him, bledsoe, and witten are gonna have the most success ~ i would say keyshawn too, but the skins secondary from what ive read is pretty good, so i think that witten is going to have alot of slant receptions. also, jones is supposed to be used in the passing game more too...i started him with confidence as well, however its not going to help...ive lost, unless he can get me 43 points :D

i will be wishing i started bledsoe as well :D maybe even crayton too, he could steal some of wittens catches.

good luck! :D

heh...didn't know that...heh  :D

1001500[/snapback]

Why are you talking to us?

im thinking that the cowboys offense in general is going to shred the skins...got the momentum of monday nite and the inductees...i think him, bledsoe, and witten are gonna have the most success ~ i would say keyshawn too, but the skins secondary from what ive read is pretty good, so i think that witten is going to have alot of slant receptions.  also, jones is supposed to be used in the passing game more too...i started him with confidence as well, however its not going to help...ive lost, unless he can get me 43 points  :D

i will be wishing i started bledsoe as well  :D  maybe even crayton too, he could steal some of wittens catches.

good luck!  :D

1001577[/snapback]

Hey football chick...don't talk to the freshmen...they suck. I am balla of the whompostles.