[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did Theezman and Crew

Brentastic

I dunno...I'm not one of the people that overanalyze the commentators....

I didn't even stop to think who was calling the game until I realized I was watching ESPN and thought o O (where are the 3 stooges?)...

fyi, that's a good sign....when I don't stop to think "huh is calling the game"....that means I'm not irritated and they are at least good....

then I realized it was Sharpe and Tirico and didn't mind it...

there's no reason to hate here....or overanalyze what they are doing right or wrong....they aren't auditioning for a play...

:D  :D  :D 

Macguire really thinks he's the man with that replay tv in the booth and all.

1001583[/snapback]

I can't stand Theisman or Macguire, and wonder why Chris Bermann isn't put in that slot... back, back, back, back... But even more disturbing than Theisman is your avatar... please change it.

I can't stand Theisman or Macguire, and wonder why Chris Bermann isn't put in that slot...

1001694[/snapback]

Good God, bite your tounge, boy. Bermann is the Crown Prince of Annoying, waiting to take the throne from Madden once Madden has been officially diagnosed as a senile swoosh.