[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what do you need on MNF?

Avernus

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of guys going in my matchup. He has Keyshawn and Witten, I have Deuce, Shockey, and the Dallas DST. I'm up by 24, so as long as neither Keyshawn or Witten go off, I am fine. With a good game from any of my three options, I should be fine.

Not a done deal, but in good shape.

I need a total of 10 points.

I have Horn, Portis, and Wash D.

6pts for td

1 yardage pt starting at 40 with additional pt every 20

def 1 pt per Turnover

1 pt per sack

6 per def td

Held under 300yds bonus points

I like my chances but you never know.

I need at least 33.5 points out of Deuce McAllister, Jason Witten and the Redskin D/ST. D's don't score too much in our system, and I'm pretty sure McAllister will put up at least 10-15 points, so basically I need Witten to have a good game. It's a PPR league so somewhere in the neighborhoold of 5-6 catches for 80+ yards would make it real close...a TD would be swell. :D

Hmmm...

One league I need Tiki to score 1pt.

One league I'm done and he still has Portis and Horn. I've got a 32pt lead in which he can certainly surpass me and can also certainly fall short - could go either way.

One league I'm down 34 and he's still got Horn to go. I've got J. Jones, Witten, Dallas D, and John Carney - is he even playing? Hoping for a big game all the way around out Dallas tonight (never thought I'd say that).

considering i have Culpepper, Dallas Clark, A.Bryant, C.Martin and other assorted duds it is beyond amazing i need very modest numbers for Julius Jones tonight.

In the other league I need monster games from the Tiki and Cowboy defense (have Culpepper there too) and I may have a shot.

went 1-4 last week. winning in the doh league, losing in fusion,botnh, cavedwellers, and 32 homers. in a reversal of fortune, it looks like i will win in fusion, botnh, cavedwellers, 2 wins in 32 homers(double header week). no worse than 1-1 in every league, 2-1 homers and i have a very slim chance to go to 2-0 in the doh league. i'm down 29 pts but i have julius and carney going. would take a very big day from julius and i don't think its going to happen against the skins defense. at least i'm not quiiting this week, like i threatened last week. bunz says i do that every yr though after the first week. :D

I need devine intervention:

Down by 12, he has Joe Horn and Dallas Def.

I still have J. Jones.

So, I need Horn to miss the bus,

Brunell to beat McNabb's week 2 totals,

And JJ to run for, lets say, 300 yds, 4 TD's. Yea, that will be good!

He did it for me 2 times last year, C-mon JJ! do it again!

So many frickin' leagues...

In one, I think I'm safe.  I'm up 20 or so, and have Deuce vs. his Skins DEF.

In another, I'm down 10, have Witten and Carney to his Burress.  Gonna be close.

I think that's it.

Will definitely be watching.  Love Dallas -5.5 (according to my 'book).  Not sure what to think about the Saints in their "home opener".  Giants are definitely not as good as they appeared to be last week.  Might throw a 20 on the Saints to win straight-up (+220 at my 'book). 

Good luck to all.  :D

1001847[/snapback]

D3 - I need 12 points from Stallworth to overtake you in the GvE league - any way I can take it, I will (receptions, yards or TD's)! :D

Edited by nogohawk