[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what do you need on MNF?

Avernus

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need for Witten to get under 7 pts with a combination of 1 pt per rec and 1 pt per 10 yds rec.

also, it appears that bledsoe doesn't like TE's.....so.... :D I hope this stays true...

1001653[/snapback]

After a crappy sunday, I need Joe Horn to score less than 17 points. Go Jints!!

LOCAL, 12 team performance redrafter $

Santana Moss to score less than 37 :D

FOFF, 12 team performance optional 2 keeper

Aaron Brooks NOT to ourscore Joe Horn by 37 or more points :D

CORE, 12 team performance dynasty/auction/salary cap

A miracle of major order ... rebuilding season for the Land Sharks :D

Hannibals, 12 team performance 3 player keeper

Tiki Barber to score less than 47 points :D

Generation Lost, 12 team performance redrafter $

Brandon Jacobs to score 21 or more points :D

Cowboys & Indians, 12 team performance dynasty/auction/salary cap $

Julius Jones to score 68 or less :D

League 1: already lost both games of a double header

League 2: Down 100.34 to 77.48. He's done and I have McAllister and Stallworth left in a standard perf league with 1 pt per reception. Geaux Saints!

League 3: Up 89.24 to 76.30. He's got Brooks and I've got Stallworth. Standard performance scoring, but not pts per reception. Helps that QB tosses are only 3 pts.

League 4: Down 77 to 59. Standard performance scoring with 1 pt per reception. He's done and I've got Stallworth and the Dallas defense left. Would have already won if I hadn't subbed Brees and Larry Johnson in at the last moment for Favre and Westbrook. :doah:

As you can see, I need Stallworth to come up HUGH. :D

So many frickin' leagues...

In one, I think I'm safe. I'm up 20 or so, and have Deuce vs. his Skins DEF.

In another, I'm down 10, have Witten and Carney to his Burress. Gonna be close.

I think that's it.

Will definitely be watching. Love Dallas -5.5 (according to my 'book). Not sure what to think about the Saints in their "home opener". Giants are definitely not as good as they appeared to be last week. Might throw a 20 on the Saints to win straight-up (+220 at my 'book).

Good luck to all. :D

So many frickin' leagues...

In one, I think I'm safe.  I'm up 20 or so, and have Deuce vs. his Skins DEF.

In another, I'm down 10, have Witten and Carney to his Burress.  Gonna be close.

I think that's it.

Will definitely be watching.  Love Dallas -5.5 (according to my 'book).  Not sure what to think about the Saints in their "home opener".  Giants are definitely not as good as they appeared to be last week.  Might throw a 20 on the Saints to win straight-up (+220 at my 'book). 

Good luck to all.  :D

1001847[/snapback]

I need Witten and Carney to come up blank and Burress to have a monster game so I can beat this one peckerwood and make up for horrible coaching! :D

Team 1: Deuce McCallister needs to step into a time machine, go back to this morning, and convince me to start the Bengals over the Ravens.

Otherwise, Deuce only needs to score twice and combine for 150 yards rushing and receiving. I think he has greater chance finding the time machine.

Team 2: The Redskins and Plaxico have to combine for 11 points.

In one league, I need Tiki and Antonio Pierce to score 50 points, assuming Keyshawn and Gibril Wilson score 0. When donkeys fly.

I another, I need Julius Jones, Jay Feely, Antonio Pierce and Lamar Marshall to outscore Will Smith and Courtney Watson by about 1.5 points. Think I gotta chance here.

In yet another, I need Julius and Deuce to outscore Tiki and Jason Witten by more than 29 points. :D