[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Detroit Lions

Loungin834

What is up with this team?  Will they come around?  Will K. Jones and crew turn it around this year?  What is your input on this. :D

1001867[/snapback]

Not with Harrington back there.

1001887[/snapback]

Good Question / Good Answer

Have to be able to throw the ball to Run....

The Lions are going to be bad. Harrington is scared out there and is throwing off his back foot. The young recievers were really out of sinc. They cannot seem to remember thier routes. The coaching and play-calling are horrible. Overall, unless there is a big change in Joey's confidence, they are going to suck.

I avoided Kevin Jones because I worried about the DET defense (out of games early = forget the running game) and obviously about Harrington. I did take Roy Williams in one league hoping for a decent passing game and garbage time. I wouldn't expect much from Kevin Jones and would leave him on the bench until he produces. I have Jamal and am doing the same with him. Jamal is worse than K. Jones at this point...........

Kevin Jones = this year's Kevin Barlow maybe?

As a Kevin Jones owner I was so freakin ticked off at the play calling yesterday.

Yes....Harrington sucks, but why do they continue to let him through it in the red zone?? Time after time they let Harrington throw in the red zone and Jones did not get hardly a carry in the red zone.....I even thought after the THIRD interception they would go back to the running game. NOT. :D

I think this organization sucks from top down and will ruin the fantasy value of Kevin Jones, Roy Williams, Charles Rogers, Mike Williams etc.

What a waste of awesome talent and I feel sorry for the fans of Detroit.

I say time for a new coach, GM as well as quarterback.

Hell.....most anyone could have called better plays than that!!!!!! :D

Edited by elkaholic

He's not the only one killing me but I chose him in the second round and am utterly disappointed.

1002587[/snapback]

I dumped jones after week one for Lamont Jordan and I'm extremely happy. I will never ever again draft a rb on a team with a qb as inept as Harrington. EVER!!!!!!! :D

I don't see any chance for improvement until...OCT 23!! That's week 7. Holy S :D I would think if you can get something for KJ now, then do it. The passing game is completely worthless and it's probably already too late to trade the WRs for anything.

Week 3 BYE

Oct 2 @Tampa Bay 1:00pm 706

Oct 9 Baltimore 1:00pm 710

Oct 16 Carolina 1:00pm 710

Oct 23 @Cleveland 1:00pm 709

Oct 30 Chicago 1:00pm 707

Nov 6 @Minnesota 1:00pm 710

Nov 13 Arizona 1:00pm 705

Nov 20 @Dallas 1:00pm 710

Nov 24 Atlanta 12:30pm

Dec 4 Minnesota 1:00pm 711

Dec 11 @Green Bay 8:30pm