[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone sit Cadillac?

Randall

I have him in 4 leagues and have sat him up to now. I wanted to wait and see him perform before commiting to him, but no more.

After yesterday he showed what can do against a good defense. He runs angry, with speed and power, and will play him like he is a stud from now on.

Started him in the league I've got him in both weeks thus far.

I heard a blurb on the NFL Network (Sirius radio) that he did something to his foot and he said he was in pain. They're going to re-evaluate today.

Anyone know anything about this?

Edited by Cunning Runt

I have him in 4 leagues and have sat him up to now. I wanted to wait and see him perform before commiting to him, but no more.

After yesterday he showed what can do against a good defense. He runs angry, with speed and power, and will play him like he is a stud from now on.

1001997[/snapback]

Sat him for Willie :D Jamal :D and Kevin Jones :D !

I think I'll follow Gruden's advice and ride him :D

Sat him for Willie, who only had one fewer point than Caddy, thank God. Otherwise, I would have been  :D

1002007[/snapback]

Same situation. Started Alexander and Parker while Caddy and Jackson also put up some nice pts on my bench. Thinking it may be time to start shopping one of these 4 backs for a very good WR to go with Chad Johnson. Lelie and Clayton ain't exactly been lighting it up.

We start 2 RB's (or 3 w/ 1 flex) and I've been starting Edge, C Martin and Slick Willie. It's been painful to leave the Caddy in the garage. I'm shopping one of them. Regardless, I see Parker coming back to earth starting with the Pats this week (and competition coming soon from Bettis & Staley) so I'll likely switch in favor of Caddy.