[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question about Grits

kevfish

Enough already!!! These personal insults are a waste of time and space. I know Grits hurt your feelings and you want the world to know, but it's time to let it go. Quit acting like a three year old and post FF related subjects. If you don't like what Grits does, you have 2 choices:

Go to another site

or

Suck it up and ignore him

The first few posts were somewhat amusing, now it's getting old.

How is asking if he is an employee or owner an insult??? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?

1002334[/snapback]

No, I'm just sick of you posting threads about Grits. I enjoy the FF advise and even some of the banter that goes with it. Your personal problem with Grits is just old. You have better things to worry about.

Edited by Phat Rugby

You have chosen to ignore kevfish. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder kevfish

1002078[/snapback]

How many people is that now, man? Is there a limit on ignores?

Why do so many call him out publicly.

How many people is that now, man? Is there a limit on ignores?

Why do so many call him out publicly.

1002366[/snapback]

geaux4LSU

jarhead

jag264

hooknladder

Runner

atoro

uglytuna

Only In America

Primetime9287

rkime

eags

Bco454

matykus

rdaled

Kwatz

jesdpie

My Name is Mark

lawn saver

PIMP69

forever in debt to mo lewis

kevfish

IrishPride

dshane

New Orleans Termites

Seahawk37

Beam

tobias1237

lefty213

gbpfan1231

Cowboy Killah

You have chosen to ignore kevfish. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder kevfish

1002078[/snapback]

I think all of the ignores is why he has 27,000 posts. If you can figure out how to automatically post, you can get those numbers up there pretty fast.

I thought about setting up a program to auto reply to any post I subscribe to, the delete the email. I bet I could get a million by the end of the year. Of course, that won't actually DO anything for me.

Might look good on a resume. :D

NAW :D

Edited by cre8tiff

I think all of the ignores is why he has 27,000 posts. If you can figure out how to automatically post, you can get those numbers up there pretty fast.

I thought about setting up a program to auto reply to any post I subscribe to, the delete the email. I bet I could get a million by the end of the year. Of course, that won't actually DO anything for me.

Might look good on a resume.  :D

NAW  :D

1002515[/snapback]

You should embrace those who have a lot of posts, not mock them. I answer thousands of posts right here in the Advice Forum every week. So I have a lot of posts. Does that make me a dick? Does that mean I have no life? Does that mean I'm a computer dork who's never been laid? Well, perhaps, but that's not the point. :D

You should embrace those who have a lot of posts, not mock them. I answer thousands of posts right here in the Advice Forum every week. So I have a lot of posts. Does that make me a dick? Does that mean I have no life? Does that mean I'm a computer dork who's never been laid? Well, perhaps, but that's not the point. :D

1002537[/snapback]

Dude no disrespect to anyone with high posts. I didn't mean to imply that anyone, including Grits, with high post is a dick. I just see a lot of ignore posts, and wonder how that counts towards the totals. I am a computer programmer by trade and I find such things interesting.

I find it amusing that those of you that are bashing people for high posts counts, calling them losers for posting so many times, have to post topics like this to get YOUR OWN post counts up there! In my opinion, you are jealous of the high posts counts, but have no real knowledge about FF to get it up there, so you start topics like this.

If you hate Grits, that is your right. Put him on your ignore list and forget about him. Just realize that you are missing out on his knowledge because you couldn't take a little sarcasm and will forever be in his doghouse!

Edited by Swashbucklers

You should embrace those who have a lot of posts, not mock them. I answer thousands of posts right here in the Advice Forum every week. So I have a lot of posts. Does that make me a dick?

1002537[/snapback]

Of course not. You were a dick already. :D Just teasin'.

^Someone's on Grit's wang. I don't understand why so many of you have a love affair with this guy.

1003014[/snapback]

I ponder a similar question. Why are so many of you obsessed with him and his post count that you constantly need to call him out?

He's annoying. So are many other people around here. Those I dislike, I just ignore. Why constantly post about him?

To answer your question, he's helped a lot of huddler's out here in the Advice Forum, so many people probably appreciate his input and let that be known when people bash him.

Personally, I think he gets really annoying with the ignore list and RMT responses he answers with numbers, but I move on, without calling him out.

Just let it go. He's not going to stop, believe me, he's been this way for years. :D