[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question about Grits

kevfish

I ponder a similar question. Why are so many of you obsessed with him and his post count that you constantly need to call him out?

He's annoying. So are many other people around here. Those I dislike, I just ignore. Why constantly post about him?

To answer your question, he's helped a lot of huddler's out here in the Advice Forum, so many people probably appreciate his input and let that be known when people bash him.

Personally, I think he gets really annoying with the ignore list and RMT responses he answers with numbers, but I move on, without calling him out.

Just let it go. He's not going to stop, believe me, he's been this way for years.  :D

1003043[/snapback]

Could not have said it better! I enjoy Grits views but do not agree with all of them. Hard to imagine the huddle with out him :D

Let it go people!! LET IT GO!!!!

1003183[/snapback]

No Kidding! Anyone who’s been around the boards, say, 5 minutes, will pretty quickly figure out that Grits is the Triumph the Insult Comic dog of FF advisors. He give solid info & lots of it, he helps folks out, and he can be pretty darn funny if you have a sense of humor.

The thing that kills me this year is how quick people they are to get offended & complain. To use an example: Usually if I go to a party, I look around, talk to a few folks, suss out the situation, BEFORE I whiz in the punchbowl. After all, it might not be that kind of party. :D

Edited by Bonehand

The thing that kills me this year is how quick people they are to get offended & complain. To use an example: Usually if I go to a party, I look around, talk to a few folks, suss out the situation, BEFORE I whiz in the punchbowl. After all, it might not be that kind of party.  :D

1003212[/snapback]

wurd. :D

wurd. :D

1003278[/snapback]

And now a word from our sponser, Finger Jello...

1 (3 oz.) pkg. Jell-O -- celery flavor

1 package Kool-Aid -- celery flavor

1 cup sugar

2 cups boiling water

2 cups cold water

Dissolve Jell-O, Kool-Aid and sugar in the boiling water. Add the cold water and stir well. Pour into Popsicle molds or ice cube trays. Freeze partially, add sticks and freeze until firm, about 2 to 3 hours. You can make in Dixie cups too! Makes about 2 dozen.