Sign in to follow this  
Boilerduff

Trade Question

Hasselbeck for Caddilac

Do you think this is a fair trade straight up?

I would be giving up Hasselbeck leaving me Bulger as my QB, which I am fine with and I would pick up a scrub for one week on his bye.

He has Cpep and D carr, and wants to uprgade becuase the two QB's have scored 4 points in two weeks.

I don't want to propose it unless I think it is fair and reasonable. What do you think. Points wise they are about equal.

Also do you think this makes sense? Caddillac worth the loss of a good qb backup? I would be giving up a bench player for getting a starter. :D

I would never trade Caddy for Hass, especially if I already had Culpepper. Caddy is proving to be a very good #2 fantasy RB; in other words, if there were a draft today, he would be a 3rd rounder, at worst. Meanwhile, Hasselbeck is capable of great games, but he has zero consistency.

given that he has c-pep it is fair because he is in dire need of a producing qb. Straight up I think it's in your favor big time but it's logical.

I would make that trade immediately. Hass is only a 1 week guy for you anyway. In my book anytime you can trade somebody off your bench for a starter you are ahead of the game.

I can't imagine that the other guy would actually give you Caddy for Hass even-up, but if he will ... go for it.

I don't have an offer yet, trying to make it win win.

What do you think if I threw in gonzo for Chris cooley or dallas clark?

So the trade would be,

Hassellbeck gonzo

for

Williams / Cooley or Clark.

Would that even it out or am I nuts for even throwing gonzo in the mix. Also Is Caddy worth all this trouble?

just fyi (can play 2 and 2 with one flex, so I can play three rb's)

RB's

LT

S jackson

c brown

m bennett

faulk

wr

moss

Smith

stokley

stallworth

k curtis