Sign in to follow this  
dingos

Any trent green owners out there?

the bottle. The Chiefs have no go to wide out worth a $hit and their defense is playing much better so I think Trent Green's fantasy value is sinking faster than Tice's chances for finishing the season. Which of these qb's should I s tart over him ?

Big Ben

Griese

Warner

Dilfer

Bledsoe

I'm leaning towards Dilfer personally.

Edited by dingos

I think Big Ben is the way to go. I think parker will get some of the TD's but Ward is great he will chuck a few down there. I just think he is better than Dilfer.

Thanks for the post.

That's what I was thinking too. I just checked and Cle has to play Balt/Pitt 2x each so that's not good. I do like Griese a lot but their D is freakish' so far.

FF production-wise I'd probably rank them:

1. Big Ben

2a. Griese

4. Warner

2. Dilfer

3. Bledsoe

... still, by season's end, I don't know that any of these guys will have better overall numbers than Green ... but, as you've noticed, Green's issue is consistency ... he'll have a few 300/3 days, but due to the powerful KCC ground game, will have more 175/0 days. I guess at least most of the guys listed above can be counted on for close to 200/1 almost every game.

Good luck.

Edited by ts

I had Green last year and the same thing happened. He got off to a very slow start. First 2 games 361 passing yards and 0 TD's. He picked it up in week 3 and finished strong. He had 6 three TD games, 7 games of 300 +, and only 2 more zero TD games. He'll pick it up. Don't give up to early