[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, do you think....

Hugh 0ne

That there's a remote possibility that Tice benches CPep in favor of Brad Johnson if Culpepper continues to struggle?

I bring this up as a distinct possibility for 3 reasons: First, Tice is, by far, the worst coach in the NFL. He makes Mike Martz look like Einstein. Second, CPep has been horrible. I mean, I've watched the games, and he's just off. The numbers speak for themselves, and it's not the WR's not getting open, it's CPep not seeing them, and part of that is the lack of protection he's been getting as well. Third, in Brad Johnson you have arguably the best backup in the league.

I still think CPep could finish up as a top 5 QB, but do you think there's any chance that Tice benches him?

Edited by Hugh 0ne

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Viking Homer, I was watching the game with my friends. I was all about Culpepper in the past and even the first game I thought alright bad game/good defense. Yesterday, I was call for Brad Johnson to start the second half. After the fourth interception I was screaming for Brad Johnson. My buddies and I were talking about it, and what do you suppose it will take for Tice to replace Culpepper. Obviously turnovers isn't the reason. If Culpepper plays like that next week and is not I the bench by the second quarter, I will officially stop watching the Vikings this year.

Good point...the way the Vikes are going...why not shake things up...

Give the back-up a chance....If Burleson is hurt nothing may help that offense.

Tice looks like the FIRST HC to be on the chopping block...

Would they fire him mid season?!?

I thought the vikes "D" was supposed to be improved?

they gave up 500+ yards yesterday.... :doah:

I thought the vikes "D" was supposed to be improved?

they gave up 500+ yards yesterday.... :doah:

1002563[/snapback]

This might have had a little to do with it:

Time Of Pos. 21:20 38:40

If your offense is that inept, and you're on the field that much, you're going to give up a lot of yards and points.

That there's a remote possibility that Tice benches CPep in favor of Brad Johnson if Culpepper continues to struggle?

I bring this up as a distinct possibility for 3 reasons: First, Tice is, by far, the worst coach in the NFL. He makes Mike Martz look like Einstein. Second, CPep has been horrible. I mean, I've watched the games, and he's just off. The numbers speak for themselves, and it's not the WR's not getting open, it's CPep not seeing them, and part of that is the lack of protection he's been getting as well. Third, in Brad Johnson you have arguably the best backup in the league.

I still think CPep could finish up as a top 5 QB, but do you think there's any chance that Tice benches him?

1002520[/snapback]

Is it just me, or does this guy talk about nothing but the Vikings on this board. You are the closest thing to Ugly Tuna on this board. I know you are a fan, but reading your rants on the Vikings time and time again has gotten tired and boring. It is one thing to be a fan, but you seem to be obsessed and only see things from your homer perspective. Seriously, it is annoying.

Edited by Menudo

Is it just me, or does this guy talk about nothing but the Vikings on this board.  You are the closest thing to Ugly Tuna on this board.  I know you are a fan, but reading your rants on the Vikings time and time again has gotten tired and boring.  It is one thing to be a fan, but you seem to be obsessed and only see things from your homer perspective.  Seriously, it is annoying.

1002702[/snapback]

:D

Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle

Is it just me, or does this guy talk about nothing but the Vikings on this board.  You are the closest thing to Ugly Tuna on this board.  I know you are a fan, but reading your rants on the Vikings time and time again has gotten tired and boring.  It is one thing to be a fan, but you seem to be obsessed and only see things from your homer perspective.  Seriously, it is annoying.

1002702[/snapback]

Hey newb, swing by the advice forum one of these days. I'll post a link if you can't find it. :D

Hey newb, swing by the advice forum one of these days. I'll post a link if you can't find it. :D

1002919[/snapback]

I don't need any advice from you. I am about to go 0-6 in my 3 leagues, so I am doing just fine on my own. :D

Edited by Menudo

1st Timer this is sarcasm.  Sarcasm this is 1st Timer.  It is time the two of you met.

:D  It was a joke.    :D

1002927[/snapback]

:D I know you were just bustin his balls ... no need to make a HUGH deal out of it. Probably only trying to get him brack from the other thread.

Ain't no thing but a chicken wing :D

1002702[/snapback]

I guess if he put all of his Viking info in the form of a poem it would be less annoying to you? :D:D

I don't need any advice from you.  I am about to go 0-6 in my 3 leagues, so I am doing just fine on my own.    :D

1002929[/snapback]

:D I went 0-6 last week. Good thing I'm giving advice. :D

But it seems I have redeemed myself. With some luck 7-0 (doubleheader in one league) this week, without luck 5-2, but that means JJ and Horn have to both suck tonight, which I'm hoping doesn't happen.

:D  I know you were just bustin his balls ... no need to make a HUGH deal out of it.  Probably only trying to get him brack from the other thread. 

Ain't no thing but a chicken wing  :D

1002937[/snapback]

I guess I missed your sarcasm from your post. Sarcasm is hard to get across on message boards.