[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

15-3. This could be ugly for DC.

TimC

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Pope Flick, there is some debating there. While you nailed the Red Skins score of 14, you missed the Cowboys final score of 13 by 3.

Both Rovers and myself missed the Red Skins score by 3, figuring them to score 17, while both of us nailed the Cowboys score of 13.

So it ends up in a Three Way Tie between you, Rovers and myself.

Since I'm the smartest of the three of us and definitely have the coolest board name, I'm the real winner while you to putzes are just a coupla' wannabes.

All you Huddle peasants :D down before the mighty Big Score 1 :D

and to a much lesser extent Rovers & Pope Flick

Now, if only somebody could help with my Fantasy teams :D

1005613[/snapback]

:D Seems to me Pope missed a score by three on the loser while y'all missed the score on the winner...or...

I missed the skins' score by 9 and the girls' score by 3...9 is divisible by 3 so I am in the running as a fourth place option...:D

Actually Pope Flick, there is some debating there. While you nailed the Red Skins score of 14, you missed the Cowboys final score of 13 by 3.

Both Rovers and myself missed the Red Skins score by 3, figuring them to score 17, while both of us nailed the Cowboys score of 13.

So it ends up in a Three Way Tie between you, Rovers and myself.

Since I'm the smartest of the three of us and definitely have the coolest board name, I'm the real winner while you to putzes are just a coupla' wannabes.

All you Huddle peasants :D down before the mighty Big Score 1 :D

and to a much lesser extent Rovers & Pope Flick

Now, if only somebody could help with my Fantasy teams :D

1005613[/snapback]

Well, I know you two will disagree, but in tiebreakers for things like this, the losing the 'breaker' is going OVER the score, not under.

Three points less is better than 3 points more....

Not that it really matter, cuz we're the bad mamma jammas that nearly nailed a score and got the winner.

Before you argue against the tiebreaker, keep in mind I'm not getting into ANY 3 way with you two. :D

Well, I know you two will disagree, but in tiebreakers for things like this, the losing the 'breaker' is going OVER the score, not under.

1005841[/snapback]

What the hell do you think this is, The Price Is Right?

The only 3 way I'm gonna be involved in is the one where we all pee on Big Score 1's feet!  :D

1005878[/snapback]

No Golden Showers on Big Score 1's wheels allowed Rovers :D

Unless it's a three way involving those two little tramp Mouseketeers, Aguilera & Spears :D