[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots - Steelers Avatar / Sig Bet Anyone ?

Menudo

I was wondering if anyone wanted to get a group Avatar / Sig Bet going between the Steeler fans of the Huddle and the Patriots fans of the Huddle for the big game on Sunday. I'm definitely game. The Rules:

The losers will have to wear the official logo of the winners as their avatar from Monday morning until Friday afternoon. The losers will also have to wear a sig line presented by the winners (a short and sweet one) during that time. So, who is in ?

In and betting with the Pittsburgh Steelers:

Menudo

Steeler

Sqeegiebo

Skippy

sunysteelfly76

Sam

In and betting with the New England Patriots:

ced1001

msaint

Vinatieri Is God

Whiskey Pimp

rellen13

charty

nhoops

wherethefugowie

If the Steelers win, those betting with the Patriots will need to wear the following avatar and sig from Monday morning until Friday afternoon of next week:

Steelers Avatar

The Patriots had their run, but their time is over. The new kings of the NFL reside in Pittsburgh, and the Steelers will cruise to Detroit and get that one for the thumb. I believe in Cowher, Big Ben, Fast Willie, Hines, and the best defense in the NFL. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!

(Feel free to alter it or change it completely if you wish, fellow Steeler fans)

If the Patriots win, those betting with the Steelers will need to wear the following avatar and sig from Monday morning until Friday afternoon of next week:

Patriots Avatar

I, hopeless Steelers fan, should have learned my lesson after the Patriots came into Heinz Field and spanked my Steelers in the AFC Championship game.

I have finally come to realize that the Patriots are the best team in the NFL, and I wish some day, Little Ben can approach Tom Brady's level of excellence, poise, and class.

Edited by Menudo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Steelers have looked good against some pretty poor competition.  The last team I'd want to face is a New England team that just lost for the first time in a long time.

If the Steelers do win this game, they'll be the team to beat in the AFC.

1006064[/snapback]

That's what I thought last year after they beat the Pats and Eagles in successive weeks. :D When you stop and think about it, 5 home AFC Championships in 10 years is an amazing accomplishment, but choking in 4 of them is a very dubious accomplishment. They are becoming the Atlanta Braves of the NFL, or the Buffalo Bills of the AFC. :D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Menudo

But this isn't an AFC Champoinship game, just a regular season, advantage Steelers.    :D

1004461[/snapback]

You're right, suny: most times we'd rather win the games that are, you know, important... but we'll put a ceremonial hurtin' on you and poor, confused Big Ben this Sunday just for kicks. :D