[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your Team.~~.Who should we be watching?

Undefeated72

As a Dolphins fan I will say short term

Gus Ferrotte-Good start...However lets face it he was a journyman for a reason.(knows the system well)

Wes Welker as a #4 reciever (has the ability for the big play and just seems to do everything right) He is a short guy with speed and the heart of a lion.

Marty Booker- Has ability however will he ever be consistent

Long Term

Ronnie Brown- Below average O-line combined with a rookie is a lousy combination.

Ricky Williams- The Pothead can still run with the best of them. He is not as big as he used to be, but he seems to be faster.

In the Falcons Hawks game Hasselbeck look for Engram a lot. If he is on the waiver Wire might wanna pick him up.

Joe Jurvicous is our red zone so he is going to get quite a few td's

Jerramy Stevens is amazing. He is going to do very good this year and will live up to what everyone is saying about him.

But out of these I say Engram he is the man.

The Bengals deactivated Kelley Washington for Chris Henry yesterday, and the kid looked decent. Of course, Palmer threw completions to nine different receivers yesterday, too.

I think the Chris Perry thing bears watching, not just for his potential, but what impact he could have on Rudi's numbers. Take away the 86-yard TD reception Perry had called back for a stupid holding penalty, and he still had about one-third of the RB touches (9 rushes, 47 yards; 4 receptions for 33) compared to Rudi (22/90 and 1/3).

This offense doesn't look too interested in ball control or field position to me. They want to score early and often, and Perry may play an increased role in that offense. Rudi's job could essentially end up being keeping the defenses honest for the passing game. This team is now unquestionably Carson Palmer's team, and that boy likes to throw the ball.

I'll try to take this seriously...

On Denver:

- Rod Smith is almost dead, and Ashley Lelie cannot... CANNOT be the answer at WR. They need someone with hands. I think WR Charlie Adams may take that role, possibly this year.

- RB Ron Dayne obviously is getting some attention now that both Bell and Anderson are a little dinged up. Shanny seems to really be taking his time with him, but he could pay off... possibly...

- Shanny is so hesitant to use Dayne that he went so far as to give a critical goalline carry against SD last night to FB Kyle Johnson... it was Kyle's FIRST EVER carry in the NFL. He scored. Last week, Kyle caught 2 passes, 1 for a TD. Last year, he was on the practice squad until mid-season, and then he finished the season with 2 receiving TDs on 9 catches. I think that Kyle is winning Shanny over. Is he the next Reuben Droughns dark horse FB conversion?

If you are in a regular league, and you suck... and everyone else is taken... You might want to try Ron Dayne. But, only if you are desperate.

If you are in a dynasty league, and you suck... and you are desperate... you might want to cut a loser like Hakim, or Terry Glenn, or whoever just isn't panning out and pick up Kyle Johnson or Charlie Adams.

EDIT: Whoops, I missed the "short term" part of this thread. Oh well... screw you all. :D

Edited by AtomicCEO

A sleeper on my Lions (I know..I know, you thought they were all asleep) is Kevin Johnson. Rogers is injury Prone and I would not be suprised to see him have a pretty good year. even if Rogers somehow stays healthy he is the number 3 WR and Harrington 's(quit laughing) favorite 3rd down WR. I am not saying go and pick him up. just saying later on in the year he could end up a good sleeper.

49ers

Barlow is almost done as a starter. I thought he would make it at least to the halfway point, but the rate he's going now 4 games as the starter would be optimistic.

Gore should pick up the start soon. He's much faster than Barslow and hits the hole without tap dancing in the backfield.

The only fantasy starter worth using on your team is the punter Andy Lee. If you can start punters in your league Lee is a top punter....lol

THE  PACK..........

SHORT TERM: ::D ....oh yeah, they play MINN in week 7!!!  Somebody has to win!

LONG TERM:    :D  let me get back to you.

1003551[/snapback]

WOW ... As a Vikes Homer, I have to ... let me choke this out ... AGREE WITH A PACKERS FAN!?! :D

You could expand this to include the Lions and Bears games.

I got Brandon Jacobs in the 6th round of a 14 team league. Most of Tiki's TD's were inside the 10 yard line...perfect vulture bait. I am looking forward to tonights game to see if it comes true. He did make a TD in the first game and ran for like 20 yards total.

1003543[/snapback]

That's two weeks, two scores for Brandon Jacobs... :D

1006084[/snapback]

He could end up being good but 6th round seems a little early for this guy. Was it a dynasty league ?

The Bears secondary. I called the entire unit a Top Ten D in the preseason, but Vasher (8 INTs for that kid in 18 games, and he wasn't even a starter for some of those games) has now pushed Azumah to the bench , Tillman is a near-shut down corner and Mike Brown seems to score every other week.

In the Falcons Hawks game Hasselbeck look for Engram a lot. If he is on the waiver Wire might wanna pick him up.

Joe Jurvicous is our red zone so he is going to get quite a few td's

Jerramy Stevens is amazing. He is going to do very good this year and will live up to what everyone is saying about him.

But out of these I say Engram he is the man.

1003532[/snapback]

I concur. Nice job, 37. Only thing I would add is the Seahawks D should be an OK choice for a bye week fill in. The line seems to be developing a good rotation that is getting a few sacks, and Boulware & Trufant are always good for picks. They have enough playmakers to not embarrass you anyway.