[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is going on...

TonyMantana

What is your take on the 2 week performaces of these players?

1. Willis McGahee

2. Curtis Martin

3. Domanick Davis

4. Andre Johnson

5. JJ Arrington ( I know he didn't play week 2, but thoughts after 1 week?)

These are guys I have on multiple teams and some with combinatiosn of several on the same team. They are killing me.

1. Willis McGahee

2. Curtis Martin

3. Domanick Davis

4. Andre Johnson

5. JJ Arrington ( I know he didn't play week 2, but thoughts after 1 week?)

These are guys I have on multiple teams and some with combinatiosn of several on the same team.  They are killing me.

1003591[/snapback]

In the 1st 2 weeks of the season, no one is as bad as they look, and no one is as good as they look. Except Willie Parker. Sit tight, things will turn around.

Edited by Bonehand

McGahee - Tough matchup

CuMar - Older than dirt, fork please

D. Davis - Had decent yardage and a TD against a very tough defense with no help from his passing game. I wouldn't complain, and his schedule gets softer.

JJ Arrington - rookie RB's are always a cr*pshoot, usually one a year pans out. This year it's Williams.

A. Johnson - softer schedule will help revive Carr and the passing game, helping Johnson and the above mentioned D. Davis.

1. McGahee-easy week 1 schedule made you pre-jac

2. C-Mart--hurt and old

3. Dom Davis-crappy Hou team, coaching misdirection that is wasting all that talent; I say quit worrying about D-Carr protection and let him get sacked like he has in the past; he's young, he can take it, and he got rid of the ball much quicker w/ Andre poised and ready to make the grab.

4. See above

5. JJ, your Shipp has come in

C-Mart-

I traded CMart in one league for Steve Smith, I like the trade.

In the other league I have him, someone else has Blaylock. God, I hope he can pull out one decent week so I can get something for him.

JJ Arr-

I'm still holding my breath, he is my number 4 after Dece, McGahee, Willie P, so not crucial.

Andre-

I really need him, bad!! #1 on one team and #2 on another. I will start him one more week. Then it might be Kennison and Stallworth(ugh)

DD-

I expect a little better than average this year, but a big dissapointment for my 1st pick.

McGahee-

Everyone has a few bad weeks. I still like him for the season.

Edited by TonyMantana

1. Willis McGahee [not a great matchup yesterday, but as many predicted prior to the season, the Losman factor is really hurting Willis right now]

2. Curtis Martin [he'll likely still be fairly productive by season's end, but the long expected decline may actually be starting this year ... all of the NYJ adjusting to the new OC may not be helping either]

3. Domanick Davis [not sure what you expected vs. the PIT defense, I thought his overall FF numbers were ok yesterday considering the matchup ... still, an o-line & QB that are worse this year than they were last does not bode well ... but as long as he's active in the "passing" game, his FF numbers will be ok]

4. Andre Johnson [i've never been a fan ... he always seems to have one hugh game followed by 4 totalyy invisible ones ... see o-line/QB comments on DD above for the rest of the stoty]

5. JJ Arrington ( I know he didn't play week 2, but thoughts after 1 week?) [maybe his terrible showing in pre-season wasn't a fluke? I still have some hope that he'll be productive in the 2nd half of the season, but as in HOU, the ARZ o-line blows chunks]

These are guys I have on multiple teams and some with combinatiosn of several on the same team.  They are killing me.

1003591[/snapback]

Edited by ts

Hugh,

I hope you are CORRECT when you speak of Mr. Dom Daivs.

I drafted him in 3 leagues. :D

Luckily he is my #2 in all of them

behind the likes of LT, Jamal, and Dillon.

I am 0-2 in the league with Jamal/Dom... :D

I agree, Dom has played TWO very good defenses.

The schedule gets A LOT better after the BYE week.