[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FLIP SIDE--UNDERHYPED PERFORMING WELL

Maize N Blue Backer

i have got to sya laMont Jordan will be the man, along with what looks to be Carnell Williams -- however, with Carnells bruising style, he may break down by week 9 or so---

1003665[/snapback]

He did have a nice 55+ yard run that was called back because of a holding call on the other side of the offensive lines.

The Raiders have tons of potential on the offensive side of the ball, and they are beginning to produce fantasy-wise...now if they could only get things together and stop making stupid penalties :D they could actually win some games

Darrell Jackson is looking pretty good so far. Also, Randy McMichael, Kerry Collins (so far he has kept the interceptions under control) and Willie Parker (though he is not getting hyped a lot).

3 of these guys are on my main team, but their work is getting dragged down by CPep and Domanick Davis :/ I did win my first two games, but basically because my scores have been a few points higher than my even more lackluster opponents.

Stephen Davis....for now....maybe Donte Stallworth after last night

and it sounds strange, but given the Priest commitee action, Jamal's issues, and the way the Colts seem to have been shifting their play, Edgerrin James

1004467[/snapback]

Good pt about Edge. Until the Colts and Manning prove they can beat the 8-man coverage the Pats came up with and the Jags reportedly used Sunday, Edge may keep getting more work. But then again, even when Manning isn't throwing from the 8, some no-name backup RB gets to finish the drive instead of Edge. :D

Muhammed . Always liked him on my roster, didn't even consider him this yr. I didn't think he'd get 8 catches all year in Chitown.

1004594[/snapback]

I think you are right. I said in preseason that he should not go from #1 to #20 in WR rankings because he changed teams. It looks like da bears came to play to me. :D He will out perform the anti-hype he has received.